Make your first million - page 215

Yuriy Asaulenko:

- How did you become a millionaire?

- I've been working hard since I was a kid. I started my business by buying two apples for 50 cents. I washed them and sold them for 50 cents each. Then I bought 4 apples and sold them for 2 dollars so I could buy 8 apples and sell them.....

- And then what happened?

- Then my aunt died and left me 10 million.

- Then what happened?

- Bought 40 million apples with it. By the time I washed them all, they had rotted.

Alexandr Murzin:

- Bought 40 million apples with them. By the time I washed them all, they had rotted away.

Actually, close to the truth. Most quite successful firms go bankrupt or are sold in the second or third generation of owners.

So then he probably had one million left.)

@Andrey F. Zelinsky @Andrey F. Zelinsky
Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What do financial markets do? Are they producing any good?

The only thing that happens here is that all the money available is dumped into a cauldron and then plundered amongst themselves.

Hello! Where can I get a more accurate price forecast?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, close to the truth. Most quite successful firms go bankrupt or are sold in the second or third generation of owners.

So then he probably had one million left).

It's a well-known pattern. It is as they say: "It is hard to make good money. But it is much harder to keep the money".

I have heard this from the new Russians who made their millions in the dashing nineties.

Alexey Busygin:
Tales! To disperse is one thing, to make money and take it away is another. Next thing you know, the broker will start scheming. And either ruin or make it hang.
Have you faced such problems? I'm interested in real money and where there won't be such problems with withdrawal, I can give you a hint. They got it). They did it)) in confidence. They managed to do it in a secret). But they managed to get their money back, of course nobody returned the money they earned before that, but they got theirs in full. So there are honest brokers. There are illiterate traders and investors).

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
Have you faced such problems? If you are interested in real money and have no withdrawal problems, I can give you a hint. We got it right. They did it)) in confidence. They managed to do it in a secret). But they managed to get their money back, of course nobody returned the money they earned before that, but they got theirs in full. So there are honest brokers. There are illiterate traders and investors).

I've been there, more than once! The earnings are still a penny, on the affiliate comes about a quid a day. But at least the account is moving, gaining momentum, that's the main thing. I raised my lot and the profits will go up. I have seen several courses provided by brokers and representatives of the brokerage firm. As for the non-competent traders, they raise them on purpose so that they lose the money.

This is the best example of how my broker tricked me! They had a kind of tournament with prize money. In the beginning all the accounts were equal. Everyone had to trade about 3 lots depending on their risk and then the competition was on who traded the largest volume and took 1st place with twenty places. Up to the middle of the contest everything was going great, I closed 100 lots and came on the 3rd place in the table. On the 16th day they changed the rules, cent traders would risk less than professional accounts and for cent traders they increased the volume by 10 times and shifted from the 3rd place to the 60th in the table. I think there is less risk but nobody understands it. Only Prof. account was leading in 10 with only 2 cents 3rd and 6th places. On the conditions of the account opening, the only difference was in the entry. Profi started trading with 100$ Cent with 10$ the risk was regulated by the leverage. If Profi with 1000 leverage had a clear advantage in both capital and support, no jelly Cents with 100 or 500 leverage differences only in the display of funds in the account, if the profit on the Profi was displayed, say 100.00 then on the cent it was displayed 10000 but under the terms of the competition was not counted profit, and the closed volume, and the price of the volume was the same. And after that they also reduced partner contributions for cents.

You see, the broker is his own boss, although they swear that they submit the deals to the stock exchange and that they are just intermediaries, this is all lies. The only way to make them play fair, to impose the highest possible volume, in which case it will be either a compensation or it will be another, bang, bang on the stock exchange, with jumps of 2000 points per minute.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
Have you encountered such problems? I am interested in real money and where there are no such problems with withdrawal, I can give you a hint. I have checked, even a man who got their money back because the brokerage company did not make the right trade (they just wanted to drain their account). They did it)) in confidence. They managed to do it in a secret). But they managed to get their money back, of course nobody returned the money they earned before that, but they got theirs in full. So there are honest brokers. There are illiterate traders and investors).
I used to trade on euro and dollar purses and in one month I have raised my hundred without any problems, which is practically impossible in the stock market. I decided to try it on the rouble. I decided to try the rouble. Since then I do not believe in Russia and I spell it with a small letter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

- How did you become a millionaire?

- I've been working hard since I was a kid. I started my business by buying two apples for 50 cents. I washed them and sold them for 50 cents each. Then I bought 4 apples and sold them for 2 dollars so I could buy 8 apples and sell them.....

- Then my aunt died and left me a legacy of 10 million.

)))

Alexey Busygin:
I traded in euro and dollar purses and in a month I raised a hundred without any problems, which is almost impossible on the stock exchange. I decided to try it on the rouble. I decided to try the rouble. Since then I do not believe in Russia and I spell it with a small letter.

?

And very in vain.

Alexey Busygin:
I traded in euro and dollar purses, and within a month I had raised a hundred without any problems, which is practically impossible on the stock exchange. I decided to try it on the rouble. Since then I don't believe in Russia and I spell it with a small letter.

What has Russia got to do with it?

Reason: