Make your first million - page 211

George Merts:
How are you going to play it?
learn the math, comrade!!! ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Learn the math, comrade!!! ;)

So, you, the cool trader, can't explain on your fingers what you're doing? Well, in that case - you don't know what you're doing yourself, Danik. And your constant "aligators" on the charts only prove it.

Eh... You're not a stupid guy...

George Merts:

So, you, the cool trader, can't explain on your fingers what you're doing? Well, in that case - you don't know what you're doing yourself, Danik. And your constant "aligators" on the charts just prove it.

Ah... You're not a stupid guy...

It's not customary here on this forum to spell it out on the fingers

and everyone's more interested in Google or whatever ))

And, as Old One used to say - "I've already given you a link - I'm not going to repeat it"

Z.U. And he who seeks, finds It's like with a berry - you have to bend over and pick it))

Daniil Stolnikov:
it's not customary here on this forum to talk with your fingers...

everyone just wants to google or whatever))

And, as Old said - "I have already given references - I will not repeat them.

Z.I. And who seeks - he will find It's like with the berry - bend over and pick))

You're not Google, are you? I wonder what you're going to do when commissions are taken instead of spread...

And the fact that "the real guys do not give references", but only talk - yes, you're right there ...

P.S. Looked at your account... Alligator keeps opening his mouth wider and wider ... At the moment you're in the plus by a miserable 20% ...

George Merts:

You're not Google, are you? I wonder what you're going to do when commissions are taken instead of spread...

And the fact that "the real guys do not give references", but only talk - yes, you're right there ...

P.S. Looked at your account... Alligator continues to open his mouth wider and wider... At the moment you are in the plus by a miserable 20%...

I'm telling you, learn the basics. You can't tell a story in two words. I'll give you a hint. That's what MMs do.

Alligator's opening? Well, it's feeding time.)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

how much is the entrance fee to the eu?

Entry is free. The mt4 spreads on the cen are small.

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's not customary here on this forum to talk with your fingers.

Danila, you should not take them as an example - you wrote about dickfix yourself - that there was a man who said everything he knew!

Zogman:

Danila, you should not take their example - you wrote about Dickfix - that there was a guy who said everything he knew!

That's exactly what Dick wrote - it's called education))

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's exactly what Dick wrote - it's called a libel))

I did.

I mean, you can't take the example of the Saxauls and not answer simple questions.

Zogman:

I did.

I mean, don't take the example of the saxauls and not answer simple questions.

let's have some fun - maybe I want to feel in their shoes - understand what it's like to be ...
Reason: