FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 928

Spekul:
it's a ride (on a pair like this) )))

Dear stranger, where are you?

azfaraon:
he said he would be here at the end of march.

Lesorub:
yep, if you look at it going for 2,000))) (as an option).

Myth63:
he said it would be at the end of March.
Well, in other threads after yesterday he said

azfaraon:
Let him rest, now Mif is a senior on the branch, ask him.

Spekul:
yep, if you look at it going for 2,000)))

Yeah...

_new-rena:

I'm writing a monitoring program (similar to my reals, but it will be simpler). I've been playing with ma-marks and that's enough, because newbies are laughing and showing strategies they found in the garbage bin...

I don't think that the strategy will work on one currency pair for clarity and the one that I told at the beginning of the thread, but no one showed any interest. I can't copy the signal as the leverage is 2000 and 500 edge is in the signals.

I don't think anyone will be interested in your sinker, such signals are a dime a dozen in the network, and no one needs such signals...

There are signals that have proven themselves over time and a long, positive statistic, so, good luck with proud solitude, alas...

_new-rena:

I'm writing a monitoring program (similar to my reals, but it will be simpler). I've been playing with ma-marks and that's enough, because newbies are laughing and showing strategies they found on the garbage dump...

The strategy will work on one pair for clarity and the one that I told at the beginning of the branch, but for some reason no one showed interest. copying the signal will not work because the leverage of 2000, and the signals - 500 edge.

Where did you find such a leverage 2000

Lesorub:

Yeah...

what's on the caddy?

Reason: