FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1527

Ishim:
waiting.... for europe to go to sleep (not everyone has stops))))
Idiot, did you even study geography and time zones in school, do you even know any dick besides your dashes?))

stranger:
They tell you there is no H1, H4 or D, and you rub it in like a sheep.
Why are you picking on the man? Well, he's got a point. Yes, it's true - there's no H4 or D1, there's a stream. But there's no need to deny such a thing as a moment in time. I did not ask for nothing, if you have not heard about the limit, but my question was ignored for some reason.
There is a moment in time and there is a direction in this moment. That's it. There is no third. And what are you shouting for? On M15 the price cannot fall if it is rising. It is equivalent to saying that the sine wave chart stands still - it is a fucking flat:

Zogman:

I don't know how many requests a second the metac server can handle, I think it's a thousand (that's just a guess).

Parsing messages, logging them into the database, checking if the price has gone off, checking limits...

Who says they do it all on one server? Have you heard of clusters?

stranger:

Only a fool sells on an uptrend, drew 5390-54 and here are the levels on the screenshot and said - I will buy and buy more, what I advised you, but it is not for the hard to catch up)))).

And only idiots go both ways.

In fact, fools buy just at the peak of the upward movement It is a dogma - you don't have to drool

stranger:
Woodpeckers, the trend has been against the quid for a long time now, and you are talking bullshit every day instead of making money. You want to prove you're right instead of pocketing a penny, that's why you're woodpeckers.
All we need is 20 minutes a day to set our stops

Daniil Stolnikov:
Actually, it's at the peak of the upswing that fools buy It's a dogma - you don't have to salivate
That's why fools now either sell or rest.

It would be good to get to 1510

Ishim:
guess I just sold to 1.10... yesterday I couldn't get 50 pips up in one day
but now, it's twenty to twelve.

Alexey Busygin:
but now, it's twenty to twelve.
Well, that depends on who's still wiping their eyes.

USD: While market expectations for the timing of the first Fed rate hike have
picked up since last Friday's payrolls release, the move is marginal and in our
The OIS curve indicates that a 25bp rate hike is
only fully priced in for Jan 2016). Yet, the dollar remains somewhat bid ahead of
tomorrow's retail sales data release, with the focus today on the JOLTS report
and NFIB Small Business Optimism Index. We expect the DXY to continue
trading around the 100-day ma level (95.28) in a relatively flat market backdrop.
Reason: