FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 924

tuma88:

Hi Ishim !

What's the prognosis for the Eurotie ? I'd like a drawing.

Thanks !
phew phew - just to avoid jinxing ))))) but no time to make predictions (((, hi!
Alexey:
You won't get kicked out! Do you use locs?
Do you know how to use a lock? (no, but I do)

five procycles isn't bad...

I've got more than that in my head...


[Deleted]
In one month of real trading, 266.71% net profit in 23 days of real trading is that good or so?
Ishim:
Do you know how to use locs? (No, but I do)
I do and I do.

As far as I am concerned, so embarrassing to show....



oooh, pissing is back)))

and once Matroskin was broomed to death for such a thing.

[Deleted]
lactone:

oooh, pissing is back)))

and once Matroskin was broomed to death for such a thing.

I was just asking.
lactone:

oooh, pissing is back)))

and once Matroskin was broomed to death for such a thing.

Come on, you got something to show me?
Myth63:
no
Your broker gives you an opportunity that other brokers will never give you! "The opportunity to trade on equal terms"