FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 266

wild_hedgehog:

I'm sorry, I'm afraid to be ridiculed, but I believe in bad omens, If you'll excuse me, I won't answer. The last time I argued with a pee-pee and bragging ended up with minus 800 in my account.

Thank you.

There are no bad omens in forex.

stranger:

How could I?(((

In boo loonie +.

Well done, well done, I'm off to drom.ru to browse.

_new-rena:
there are no bad omens in forex.
There are bad omens and the worst of them is proving something to someone. Dempsters are dempsters, let him sleep peacefully)))))

Ishim:
The main thing is that the statistics are positive.
With reinvestment, the statistics are exceptionally positive. (the difference is this))))

stranger:
) There are bad omens, and the worst of them is proving something to someone. Dem Dempsters are dempsters, let him sleep peacefully)))))

I'm personally not squeamish about the demo yet, but I've been hopping on the real thing for two days now)))

Isn't this the best bedtime story ever? ))

_new-rena:
there are no bad omens in forex.
i don't get it that way, i believe in both eti and spirits when i see a minus in my account ))

_new-rena:
I personally am not squeamish about the demo yet, but I've already jumped onto the real thing in two days)))
No, if you want to test some idea, then yes, not on the real world to conduct experiments)

stranger:
There are bad omens and the worst of them is proving something to someone. Dem Dems are dems, let him sleep peacefully)))))
+100500

wild_hedgehog:
For me it doesn't work that way, when I see a minus on the account I have faith in both the Aeti and the Spirits))

If you don't have a 100% option and you need to trade, then you'll also lose money. If you don't have a 100% option but you have to trade, you will lose money too.

The main thing when trading forex is to suspend the human factor and understand that the money smells and the scent spreads to everyone who is near.)

_new-rena:

If you don't have a 100% option and you need to trade, then you'll also lose money. If you don't have a 100% option but you need to trade, you will lose money too.

The main thing in forex is to turn off the human factor and understand that the money smells and the smell spreads to everyone who's around.)

I'm not talking about the minus in the warrant.
Reason: