FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2063

stranger:
Poor kids.
did you sell the eura?

Vizard_:
Morning. Come on, intimacy is by choice only)))) And Eidler, yes, is promiscuous)))
Pretty, humorous... and respects tradition... good!)))
I haven't read so many nice words here in a long time)

Poor quid sellers, it's going to be a real bump in the road

Vizard_:
Доброе. Ну что вы, интим только по желанию))) А Айдлер, да, распущен)))
Симпатичная, с юморком... и чтит традиции... гуд!)))

Good morning! Why do only girls show photos in this thread? )))) change tradition))

donHenaro:
did you sell the eura?
What for? I rarely trade the Euro, for the reason that there are too many feckless brats pulling it all over the field.

stranger:
Why?
Because it's beautifully divorced by shopping, and so the eu is far down, don't you need the money?

donHenaro:
Because it's beautifully divorced by buying, and that's how far the eu is going down, don't you need the money?
Guys, I am not running around the field with you for every mouse, I am interested in a consistently profitable trade with a very high return, what you earn is not money. If I sit at the computer, I do a completely different thing, this month I only had a sell close on the pound and a buy from 1.5350.

Evgenya1:
Morning, Zhenya.
First, let's change the traditions. Then ask for a feminist group.

Then the faggots will come running)))) Well no, lovely ladies, let's not upset the delicate balance of the ecosystem...))

Buy some silver and smoke it)

Vizard_:
Good day, Zhenya.
First, let's change the traditions. Then ask for a feminist group.

Then the faggots will come running)))) Well no, lovely ladies, let's not upset the delicate balance of the ecosystem...)))

Good music on the violin, I play the cello too, no kidding
stranger:
Buy some silver and have a smoke)
cp
Reason: