FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2060

Daniil Stolnikov:
Oh, so you're a freelance scrubber surgeon? I thought you were a respectable man - sad...
Oh, you got it right this time, there's ONE respectable person here, and we're all out for a walk while the holidays are over)))

stranger:
Oh, got it right this time, the respectable man here is ONE and we're all out for a walk while the holidays are over)))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Dick? Dick was the Man. With a capital H. He had no hard feelings, nobody asked him to do anything... And he gave out all the information he could give out during his time here... and on the internet as such... The amount and value of the information he has given away is inestimable! What about here? There's just one tiny little chip, "squeezed" as if it were something... just generally... I can't find the words...
I have only one thought - Dick needed fresh meat - the other side of the deal on ECN - well, to earn his 600 000)). Two direct opposites. Two different types of trading... On the contrary, the individuals who are present here - believe that if everyone knows this Grail - then everyone will open in the same direction - therefore, all will not be fed ... That is why they are probably stinging as hard as they can)) They can not even bother to tell you the title of the book and the chapter number to read

But the interesting thing is that I tried to communicate with Dick - he was unable to say more than necessary, it was evidently not kosher)).
All the information has long been told you and shown, with links and detailed explanations, but you do not perceive the information, I do not know the reason, maybe lazy, maybe something else, you say to the right, you immediately ask - why and run to the left, the meaning)

stranger:
All the information has long been told and shown to you, with links and detailed explanations, but you do not perceive the information, I do not know the reason, maybe lazy, maybe something else, you say to the right, you immediately ask - why and run to the left, the meaning)
Well, I was not there at the time - I confess

stranger:
All the information has long been told and shown to you, with links and detailed explanations, but you do not perceive the information, I do not know the reason, maybe laziness, maybe something else, you say to the right, you immediately ask - why and run to the left, the meaning).
You can attach all the links you cited to the first post of the thread. This is often done on forums to reinforce interesting information.

Karputov Vladimir:
You could attach all the links you've provided to the first post of the thread. This is often done on forums to reinforce interesting information.
So I gave them several times these links in the first and in this branch, people need a ready-made grail, they are bored to read and think for themselves, the questions asked then realized that no one at those links have not gone and nothing or almost nothing is not read, so if they do not need it, then why do I need it) And create a theme and there chew while I will bring the brain, no desire at all)

Karputov Vladimir:
You could attach all the links you've provided to the first post of the thread. This is often done on forums to reinforce interesting information.
well, it's about time)) who would do it? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, I wasn't there at the time - I'm sorry.
So I don't keep them, the links, and I don't store them either.

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's about time)) who would do this? ))
For this you need to work (dig through the branch) and specify the treasure trove of knowledge found. After that I will edit the first post.

Karputov Vladimir:
This requires some work (digging through the branch) and pointing out the treasure trove of knowledge found. After that I will edit the first post.
(I have a lot of work to do - who would do this? ))
Reason: