FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2059

Dick? Dick was the Man. With a capital H. He had no hard feelings, nobody asked him to do anything... And he gave out all the information he could give out during his time here... and on the internet as such... The amount and value of the information he has given away is inestimable! What about here? There's just one tiny little chip, "squeezed" as if it were something... just generally... I can't find the words...
I have only one thought - Dick needed fresh meat - the other side of the deal on ECN - well, to earn his 600 000)). Two direct opposites. Two different types of trading... On the contrary, the individuals who are present here - believe that if everyone knows this Grail - then everyone will open in the same direction - therefore, all will not be fed ... That is why they are probably stinging as hard as they can)) They can not even bother to suggest the title of the book and the chapter number to read

But the interesting thing - I tried to communicate with Dick - even more than necessary, he was not able to say - it's all apparently not kosher)))

For example, the global situation at the moment is that the Euro is on sale, the Pound is on sale, the Yen is on sale (read buying)... And they have it the other way round... Well Strange - ok - he doesn't see the future... Only by 500 farts at most. Idler? He sells the yen for a long time, but the yen is going up... )

There's another blabbermouth... 1 quid's worth of shit.

Roman Busarov:
another chatterbox... a 1 quid worth of shit.
yep - I'm holding it in my avatar...

you're all flawed... what was that? jealousy? yes - imagine - I get paid for this fun time!!! yes, I'm an old forum user!!! you're not? you don't get paid? you poor thing!!! here's a handkerchief... wipe your nose:

How many bunnies did you get for your broker's grazing? How much did they pay you for your pseudo-forecasts? You're blowing it! That's all you can do - lure people into something they don't understand.

What the hell have you been writing, uncle, are you PMSing or just insomnia?

donHenaro:
What the fuck are you writing, uncle, you got PMS or just insomnia?
what's it to you, comrade? you want to stand out? sluggish, sluggish.... let's face it.

Well, if they're paid for their posts, then it's different, it's not like you're playing the doo-doo on the forecourt.

donHenaro:
If you get paid for your posts, it's different, it's not like you're playing the doo-doo on the foreground.
What's that got to do with anything?)

It's an interesting atmosphere here!!! Look around, smell the henhouse!!! It's got its own elements, its own laws... peck your neighbor, shit on the lower one)) but it's fun!!! there are different teachers there... There's even something interesting to learn in all this verbal defecation ))) And you get paid for it? Well, that's great

. I'm already blowing on the foreground. Boring as hell! )) Such brooms.

Z.U. You'll probably like it here ;)

I wrote back on Friday to sell the Euro, don't be fooled by its rise, it's a pure scam,

Zogman:

some kind of misunderstanding

I wrote that theoretically there is a possibility to cheat the dealer - if there is a faster channel to the quotes than they have

but I don't believe you can make 600,000 quid on this.

that's why

George Merts:
As far as I remember he took advantage of imperfect execution of DC orders. And, probably, he got his profit, but the shop was shut down and now such records can be set only by accident.

It doesn't make sense to me.

neither does Touma's phrase

So right, a misunderstanding) I have EDGE in my village, enough, why the fast one, I did not understand, the example set in the previous post)
Reason: