FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2057

Malfrida:
Chicks dig potatoes in the garden)))) And I'm a girl)))
Good evening, Madam. Did you show your photo?))) It's just a tradition in this branch.... I do not know who came up with it)))

Vizard_:
Good evening, Madam. Did you show your photo?))) It's just such a tradition in this branch.... i don't know who invented it)))
intimate)

Malfrida:
Chicks dig potatoes in the garden)))) I am a girl)))
I'm still digging radishes in the garden, potatoes later)

Server Muradasilov:

He has sunk to the bottom, http://aftershock.su/?q=node/319486 , he has not entered into discussion as before - he grieved everyone, few people supported him in his research - everyone mainly trolled him )))) but in vain!

He does not change his nickname, you can find it in the Internet. PS. Maybe there are others like xrenfx - but he is the only one who wrote openly about everything.

thanks

Is it true that 5000->600 000 ?

Roman Busarov:

you don't have to go far.... Remember January... everyone was telling everyone to go long on the pound... i even gave a target of 1.5470 (we were called idiots)

who called you idiots ? or was it before our era ?

Strenge has been called a "forum grande dame" for a long time.

and you're all bringing up some childish grudge -

stranger:
You open a trade, there is no stop, what would a brokerage company do to you? You do not need to place a bunch of orders to earn that much, the profit factor is more than a hundred actual and 140 expected, less than 20 orders in six months, is it possible or not?)

some kind of misunderstanding

I wrote that theoretically there are possibilities to cheat the brokerage companies - if there is a faster channel to the quotes than they have

but I don't believe you can make 600,000 quid on this.

that's why

George Merts:
As far as I remember he took advantage of imperfect execution of DC orders. And probably he got his profit, but the shop was closed and now such records can be set only by accident.

It doesn't make sense to me.

Neither does Tuma's phrase.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
  • www.usdebtclock.org
US National Debt Clock : Real Time U.S. National Debt Clock

iIDLERr:
I'm still in the vegetable garden digging radishes, potatoes later)
I was writing a post about politics to your quote... didn't have time)))) where to go... where to go ))))
on the 26th we'll have to give the piglet to the neighbour's farm... I think there are piglets
6-7 pigs. One or two of them should be given away for future breeding ... we'll see...

Actually entry on the Jew - buy limit 1.1055 TP 1.1085 target 1090 will take 30 pips, stop loss 1.1024 (traditionally 30 pips)

Ishim:

entry in eu - buy limit 1.1055 TP 1.1085 target 1090 will take 30 pips, stop loss 1.1024 (the traditional 30 pips)

i thought that's it - it's not drawing any more.
Reason: