FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2062

stranger:
Here we are mainly trolling and honouring the Master.
You're good at trolling, Stolnikov is still waiting. :))

Vizard_:
Good evening, Madam. Did you show your photo?))) It's just such a tradition in this thread.... I don't know who invented it.))
Good morning) I thought it was a forecast, not a photo) I do not make pictures, I have no talent for it) And the euro has a target for 04, most likely after another divorce
Files:
IMG_2263.JPG  786 kb

Malfrida:
Good morning)
You have to insert pictures correctly: Forum: How to insert a picture

Karputov Vladimir:
Images must be inserted correctly: Forum: how to insert a picture
I stand corrected)

Blah, blah, blah: it's like a mine with one gram of gold and one ton of g... If only but for the sake of it, you people. I got into a deal, I posted a message saying so-and-so and why, and when I got out the same thing)) (About me, I'm on the fence so far).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Blah, blah, blah: It's like a mine here with one gram of gold and one ton of go... If only, if only, be human. I got in a deal, I posted a message saying so-and-so and why, and I got out the same thing)) (About me, I'm on the fence so far).

Why would I need someone else's trades, just someone to tell me, here you can enter a buy/sell with such and such a target and such a stop, if you use it. And if they told me why, that would be great.

Take Guru as an example, he puts up a screenshot and leaves to pick oranges.

Malfrida:
Good morning) I thought this was a forecast, not an intimate photo) I don't draw pictures, I have no talent for it) And the euro has a target for 04, most likely after another divorce
Morning. Come on, intimacy is optional.))) And Idler, yes, dissolved)))
Pretty, humorous... and respects tradition... good!)))

Malfrida:
Good morning) And I thought this was a forecast, not an intimate photo) I do not draw pictures, I have no talent for it) And the euro targets for 04, most likely after another divorce
maybe after 1.16-1.21 =)

Roman Busarov:
maybe after 1.16-1.21 =)
Poor youngsters(

Roman Busarov:
maybe after 1.16-1.21 =)
no such thing in my predictions)
Reason: