FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2070

Daniil Stolnikov:
I haven't heard - can you explain? :)
you do the same as eugenia - she must have been trampling on the theory for half a year and had questions just to clarify it

Daniil Stolnikov:
I didn't hear it - can you explain? :)

Danila, have you read about the BSA?

Strange gave me a link once -

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=157629&page=1

Using Volume Spread Analysis

Most traders are aware of the two widely known approaches used to analyse a market, fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Many different methods can be used in each approach, but generally speaking fundamental analysis is concerned with the question of why something in the market will happen, and technical analysis attempts to answer the question of when something will happen.

There is, however, a third approach to analyzing a market. It combines the best of both fundamental and technical analysis into a singular approach that answers both questions of "why" and "when" simultaneously; this methodology is called volume spread analysis. The focus of this article is to introduce this methodology to the trading community, to outline its history, to define the markets and timeframes it works in, and to describe why it works so well.

new-rena:
You do the same as Yevgeniya - she must have been trampling on the theory for half a year or so.
Danila will be a millionaire in six months.

Evgenya1:
maximum interest for September
Why September? Why not August?

new-ren

Daniil Stolnikov:
Why September? Why not August?

why the hell is sl. credit swiss in the same area ????

don't they know what Eugenia knows after half a year of classes?

Danila

Give me a thought.

Zogman:

Danila, have you read about the BSA?

Strange gave me a link once.

It's nonsense to me.) And there's more to translate... I don't think it's worth it.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
I think it's nonsense)) And the translation is still... i don't think it's worth it ))

Well, then why does the stranger need futures volumes ???????????????

He does not deal only with options, if I understand correctly.

Zogman:

why the hell is the second credit swiss in the same area ????

don't they know what Eugenia knows after half a year of classes?

Danila

Give me a thought.

I do not know, I did not look at the levels today - I had no time )) But one thing's for sure - it was no match for Fibka!!! That's weird! Although sometimes it happens that way... On Fibke I have unbeaten levels - 1.563-1.57

The rest I do not know (the connection) - what is there to guess?

Zogman:

Well, then why does the stranger need futures volumes ???????????????

he doesn't just use options, if i understand correctly

and the link to the futures volumes? ))
Reason: