FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2095

Lesorub:

Yeah...

What are your profits, are the risks fixed?

The pound is manual closed - leave the robot dancing.

Vizard_:

Yeah... piss them off)))

I didn't mean to offend anyone) I just really think it's better to make your own mistakes and learn than to listen to someone... And have my own strategy)

Beautifully pulling in sales on the eurik)

Ishim:
all vanity ...)))) and this is troll64 writing - so call him by his old nickname. ))

A troll is the one who gets banned more often. And for a long time. Like you. For calling you what you are. ;)

Ishim:
Open last 3 months - +16%, if you take into account the last 3 months with new TS, the result so far is satisfying.

They're all the same. Only they have different names. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

It's not nastiness, it's results.

This is the current one:

March-June - +15%.

iIDLERr:
you did. for the third time. 0.8.

the crowd on oanda and others are in the shorts

If they want to short it, they'll go down first.

Ishim:
I am not interested in your opinion, and you, as I understand it, do not like my PAMM. Let's keep to our opinions. (I am not interested in your opinion, I am interested in yours.)
Tantrik, my sincere respect for honesty.

Ishim:
I am not interested in your opinion, and you, as I understand it, do not like my PAMM. I am not interested in your opinion and you understand that you do not like my PAMM. let us all stick to our opinions. (I am interested in your opinion and you understand that you do not like my PAMM.)

It's not a skill you need to prove to anyone but yourself. ;))

You, for example, tried to attract money to your pams, hoping for luck, at the expense of which you will then cover your losses with other people's funds. It is a common fraudulent scheme, which is used not only by individual "traders", but also by those who provide the service.

Now you can stick to your opinion.

Ishim:
I'm not interested in your opinion, and I understand you don't like my PAMM. Let's stay with each other's opinions. (more like skill must be proved)

Teacher, we like everything

Give us the name of YOUR new TS with the dashes.....

Zogman:

the crowd on oanda and others is in the short

If they want to short it, they will first short the price and only then go down

I haven't been shorting for a year. of course not really).
Reason: