FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2058

Feelings are mixed, on the one hand I took a take at 0.6kts and on the other hand a couple of pips didn't make it to the order and now the overlap is going against me...

new-rena:
Hooray! I thought that was it - it's not drawing anymore.
that's it, we'll see in the morning)))

stranger:

Romanovsky, if it's that simple and clear, then go sew sacks of dough)

Stolnikov, your questions and requests baffle me. Go up to a surgeon who has been studying for six years and then scrubbed hospital floors for a couple more years and ask him to teach you how to do operations, then look at his eyes. That's about the same reaction. So guys, don't ask stupid questions, I won't answer them, first ask me, Eidler, Myth, and many others here how many years we have been doing this. One teacher was a sucker...., ugh, a respected person and still is)))

Oh, so you're a freelance scrubber surgeon? I thought you were a respectable man - sad...

tuma88:

I mean about now.

Thank you.

Well if you mean now - you can look at the history of the chart - the page is up and the price is down

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
No sir, a couple or three in total)) and not catastrophic for me
and here we were foolish to think you sold your third flat with a mortgage

Zogman:

this is theoretically possible - you have to have a faster channel to good sources and outpace the DC -

but DT would incur losses - he would not be allowed to earn 600K - the spread would be widened or cut off altogether

But the company where he earned is positioned as ECN that does not have a conflict of interests - the orders are matched if not with interbank orders, then with orders of brokerage companies. In general the private brokerage companies had liquidity for his 600 kopecks )))))

Zogman:

the fighters were reminiscing about the days gone by ...

ps

tell me about the dickfix, eh?

he won't tell you about it... They hardly know each other - the branches are too different ))

Roman Busarov:
about who ???
i told you he wouldn't.)

Server Muradasilov:

He has sunk to the bottom, he seems to have written the last one, http://aftershock.su/?q=node/319486 , he does not engage in polemics like before - he grieved at everyone, few people supported him in his research - everyone mainly trolled him )))) but in vain!

He does not change his nickname, you can find it in the Internet. PS. Maybe there are others like xrenfx - but he is the only one who wrote openly about everything.

Cool! Thanks for the link! Will read

Zogman:

Who called you idiots? Or was it BC?

Strange has long been known as "the grande dame of the forum".

and you keep bringing up childish insults -

You boys are a bit touchy-feely all the time... or... I dread to think...
Reason: