FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2056

stranger:
Sensei has a wild imagination)))
to some extent he's right... it's just that there are people who want to work and there are those who want everything on a platter

stranger:
Write while he is away)))

you don't have to go far.... Remember January... everyone was telling everyone to go long on the pound... i even gave a target of 1.5470 (we were called idiots)

furthermore remember and show a sell target was two levels... again we are noubs=) (search for the link to the post is boring, but it was a breakdown of 5080 let's go to 4695+-15)

downstairs bought and warned, meeting not soon.... 5460 was the target. we're out of luck again=)

We're not trading correctly.... Against the crowd on the profit side =)

they have 50 pips against the trade everything .... Uncle Kolya=)

Zogman:

nickname

xrenfx

there's a lot of him on the forum

there are many mentions of him

Now they wrote that 5000->600,000 in two months in 2011

Is it true? Heard what?

He hit rock bottom, he has apparently written the last one so far, http://aftershock.su/?q=node/319486 and he does not get into arguments like before - he grieves at everyone and few people support him in his research - everyone trolls him )))) but in vain!

He does not change his nickname, you can find it in the Internet. PS. Maybe there are others like xrenfx - but he is the only one who wrote openly about everything.

Roman Busarov:

you don't have to go far.... Remember January... everyone was telling everyone to go long on the pound... i even gave a target of 1.5470 (we were called idiots)

furthermore remember and show a sell target was two levels... again we are noubs=) (search for the link to the post is boring, but it was a breakdown of 5080 let's go to 4695+-15)

downstairs bought and warned, meeting not soon.... 5460 was the target. we're out of luck again=)

We're not trading correctly.... against the crowd on the profit side =)

they have 50 pips against the price all .... Uncle Kolya=)

I also wrote - everyone trades according to his own depravity. 2 pips is enough for someone...

I will meditate that this branch will exist for the rest of my FOREX days, because it prolongs my life and has extended it by 10 years in three years)))))

Malfrida

oh, woman! welcome!

Meanwhile gaps are down on almost all pairs))), only the eu is short 37 pts.

Ishim: All right, bye, everyone! I'll get out of the way.

iIDLERr 101st Chinese warning. There will be no politics here.

iIDLERr:

Malfrida

oh, woman! welcome!

Chicks dig potatoes in the garden)))) And I am a girl))))
Reason: