Record on the Market - page 40

Реter Konow:

It is also possible. Inside the robot, create an algorithm to test the strategy. In short, there are a lot of possibilities. Self-analysis, Statistics, Money-management, Many internal strategies, Self-optimization, Block responsible for communication with the user. All together, it will be very exciting for the users. It will be fun and work and play. And everything will be run by a human being. It will be addictive.

That's how I imagine it.

Nobody forbade you to fantasise and dream :)

The main thesis that gives me confidence in the reality of my plans is that Interaction always binds.

I am communicating on the forum now. I am friends with some and quarrel with others, but I don't quit because I interact with other people. If a user interacts with the Councillor, it will bind them even more, rather than push them away. So, we need to build the infrastructure for that interaction and we will get people's undying interest, regardless of the tester's picture.

We need sophisticated robots that will grab the user's attention, and the specific strategy in them can always be changed/refined/optimised.

Реter Konow:

It is also possible. Inside the robot, create an algorithm to test the strategy. In short, there are a lot of possibilities. Self-analysis, Statistics, Money-management, Many internal strategies, Self-optimization, Block responsible for communication with the user. All together, it will be very exciting for the users. It will be fun and work and play. And everything will be run by a human being. It will be addictive.

That's how I see it.

With such a bot it will even be nice to sink! :)

Реter Konow:

You need sophisticated robots that grab the user's attention, and you can always change/refine/optimise the specific strategy in them.

In principle, yes, I agree. Only they won't be bought. Better to buy them with a minimum of settings (even better one button -BABLO).

Aleksey Ivanov:

With a bot like that, it'll even be nice to drain! :)

Exactly. Users won't throw away a bot that communicates with them. Even if it sometimes fails.

Реter Konow:

Exactly. Users will not throw away a robot who communicates with them. Even if it leaks sometimes.

Right. You do. The bot starts telling you about goat habits and showing you movies about them.

In short, you need to add an element of communication with the robot, along with increasing the functionality. And users will be attracted like a magnet.

Tetyana Shcherba:

This is if we are talking about the uniqueness of TC, but in general the market presents robots working on the same well-known strategies, only with different settings. The smart one will buy an Expert Advisor with a lot of settings and understand them, and the fool will buy the same one with different settings. I think that it is simply impossible to invent something radically new in trading, everything has already been done. If you think that this is not so, then you simply don't know something or haven't met. The complexity and cost of generating new ideas has increased in all areas, not only in trading. Look at the well known Renaissance Technologies, which runs the Medallion fund. They employ an army of mathematical physicists to generate an average annual return of 30%.

I don't have a whole army, just me, but let them come to me and I will teach them how to earn 60% a year stably by showing it all in real life :)

Реter Konow:
In short, we need to add an element of communication with the robot, along with increasing the functionality. And users will start to be attracted like a magnet.

Of all my clients, and I have more than one or two, they all say the same thing: "As long as the robot trades, everything is fine, as soon as I get my hands on it, it's all over".

You see, in most cases you need a full automatic. If a man can trade with his hands, he does not need any interaction, and if he can't trade, even the most sophisticated semi-automatic will not help him.

That's it!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I don't have a whole army, just me, but let them come to me and I will teach them how to make 60% a year steadily, showing it all on the real.)

With a deposit of 0.1 lot you will be able to show 60% with, and with a depo of 10 lots you will only be able to blow it. That's the big game.

Reason: