FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1930

forexman77:

I don't believe it. There is a test where it works at least on a history of 7 years. In historical retrospect, these forex strategies lead to a loss.

Unless, of course, it's a special strategy with something else added.

I traded with hands - I have semi-automatic - in the morning we look for night price range and set levels - above and below the range, if price closed below the level, then we open an order in price direction, if it closed after the level, then we close (we trade on five-minute timeframe). The rest is money management. The fact that the price is very likely to move out of the range - I put a take profit of 50 points on the euro and pound per dollar.

The chart is not very beautiful - zigzagging, but you can beat out profit (like a miner from the rock).

forexman77:

Because I read his book. Levermore took, for example, two local highs and lows and when the absolute high or low was crossed he would enter the direction of the move.

Of course, we can make an EA and test it using these two points, but I did not test it there. I gave the Donchian channel as an example to make it easier to interpolate, because its logic is as simple as it ever was.

I have not seen anything like that there, it's too simple, you don't have to make an Expert Advisor - it will sell out.

forexman77:

Because I read his book. Levermore took, for example, two local highs and lows and when the absolute high or low was crossed he would enter the direction of the move.

Of course, we can make an EA and test it using these two points, but I did not test it there. I gave the Donchian channel as an example to simplify the interference, because its logic is simple as never before.

You are confusing or missing something)) He said that the price is never too high to buy and never too low to sell.

And the breakdown is one of his tricks. It was just the other one. When a psychological level of 100, 200 or 300 is broken through, it almost always causes an acceleration of movement. About the extremums you've obviously imagined))))

stranger:
It's not even close to that, it's too simple, you don't have to do it - it'll sell out.

I'm not going to change your mind. But that's the way it is. The strategy is very simple.

It goes something like this.

MHouse:

You are confused or missing something)) He said that the price is never too high to buy or too low to sell.

And the breakdown is one of his tricks. It was just the other one. When a psychological level of 100, 200 or 300 is broken through, it almost always causes an acceleration of movement. About the extremums you've obviously imagined))))

The circular price levels are one of the methods, but it is a separate one.

I remembered about extrema. It was called the line of least resistance.

forexman77:

I'm not going to change your mind. But that's the way it is. The strategy is very simple.

It goes something like this.

That's why it's described in almost half a book with tables and calculations)))))))))))))))

He paid attention to min and max, but not just the price)

stranger:

That's why it's almost half a book long with tables and calculations)))))))))))))))

He paid attention to min and max, but not just the price)

Oh I see, there is also a book where he is the author himself. Yes there are tables at the end of it, how he opened the trades. But the publishers themselves, as I recall,

suggested it wasn't quite clear and referred to the previous edition.

I have noticed the colloputs from the corner of my eye.) That is why I came to ask you, how to interpret it?

The pound is ready to jump...

-Aleks-:
The pound is ready to jump...

Ready, ready.

MHouse:

ready, ready

How differently we see the market...

Reason: