FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1923

"So what is the crux of the problem? Greece has a huge debt to the troika of European creditors. It exceeds 240 billion euros. The debt was incurred after the country's former leadership rescued the national budget from default in 2010 and 2012. The Greeks, naturally, could not pay back the debt on their own. So they turned to creditors. That is, they decided to repay the debt at the expense of the debt. The creditors agreed to help, but with a condition that Athens imposes strict austerity measures: cut social programs, cancel most of the benefits, raise the retirement age and privatize state property. This, they say, is the only way there will be enough money to pay off the debt. "

The black highlighting is very similar to the current situation in Russia.

Z.I. But there is no reason to panic ))

is the reason for the future movement:

Zogman:

How many times did the eu cross 1.12 today?

If I was a scalper, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Or no trousers))))

Let's buy the pound, don't be shy)))

Guys, no one announces defaults or crises in advance.

stranger:
Guys, defaults and crises are not announced in advance.
Nobody announces it in advance - everyone just waits )) they were waiting for a rate cut - they did.

Daniil Stolnikov:
No one has announced it - everyone is just waiting )) They were waiting for a rate cut - they did.
Well, wait) But I do not know what it gives you)

I have an advisor who only sells the eu, maybe it's time to buy it...

The logic is that before a default Greece will be kicked out of the EU, others will pull in - good for the economy - fewer donor countries.

-Aleks-:

I have an advisor who only sells the eu, maybe it's time to buy it...

The logic is that before a default Greece will be kicked out of the EU, others will pull in - good for the economy - fewer donor countries.

They are in debt to the EU and a chain reaction would happen, and that would be the end of the EU.)

Let's buy a pound, let's buy a pound)))

stranger:
Guys, defaults and crises are not announced in advance.

Mm-hmm.

Remember, for example, the Cyprus epic - everyone was happy on Friday, and on Monday it was impossible to withdraw deposits.

And here they have been pulling this rubber band with Greece for years.

They will not let Greece get ruined.

And if they do, it will not cause any consequences on a large scale. The price will take them into account at that time.

Reason: