FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1931

maybe also sell the pound and the kiwi ?

What's going on with the dollar rising against the kiwi yen and the euro standing still?

Today in the street a man from a southern country offered to buy a coin, a big silver round thing... I wonder what it's about, an omen?

forexman77:

How can they see, do they have some kind of access to all open positions? Or are they looking at futures and options reports or something else?

On the subject of the dummy, I didn't claim it existed, mind you.

I join the question - what data do you think the "big players" base their positions on? If not on global global and economic then what the hell!!!? )) based on a tape of trades, volumes and total options based on CME data? Based on the same dumb price chart? But "looking at the price" - you yourself say it doesn't make sense?!!! There has to be more to it than that...

rabid harrier...

will the eu return to 1.12 ? let's give the eu a bit more )

the pound again ? salt it into the boo and it'll knock the boo down )

1.1240 TR in the Palestinians...

Lesorub:

rabid harrier...

the harrier has gone down

it's all closed...

1.5786 TR in the Palestinians...

Lesorub:

1.1240 TR in the Palestinians...

hmmm... They are saying that the eu is going down anyway... as with the Greeks will not decide ... 1.1240 ? I'm already at 1.12 - it's been wobbling all day there - "Attractor" ))))))

Zogman:
hmmm... they say that the eu is going down anyway... like with the Greeks will not decide ... 1.1240 ? i'm already at 1.12 - it's been wobbling all day there - the "attractor" ))))))

will grow...

Reason: