FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1925

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Do not forget that there are other countries that also owe the collective farm land to the EU and then a chain reaction will occur, and that will be the end of the EU.)
Who of the big ones? The main thing is to kick them out of the EU and then let them deal with their debts or announce a default...

<br / translate="no">
Zogman:
yes it's very simple - buy cheap sell expensive ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and most importantly fast fast fast ))))))) and lots of lots of lots of ))))))))))))
It does not lead to anything good, although the temptation is great! Nervousness is even more when it goes the wrong way! I didn't understand it when I didn't try it in practice)) it was enough for 2 weeks, then I gave up)) BUT maybe it's just me so)))) the talent wasn't enough))

Placed the Sellimits on the pound and walked away.

Evgen-ya1:
It doesn't do any good, although the temptation is great! It's even more nerve-wracking when it goes the wrong way! I didn't understand when I didn't try it in practice)) it was enough for 2 weeks, then I gave up))
That's the way to automate and not to get nervous.

-Aleks-:
So you have to automate it and not get on your nerves.
Try it, but I feel sorry for you)) in short, I am not a strong supporter of such work! It is better to take fewer risks and have less income!

Evgen-ya1:
Try it, I only feel sorry for you))
Nah, I don't understand scalpering with big spreads (they usually work at night)... I don't have a TS for it.

-Aleks-:

Who would be interested in discussing scalpering with? If it's simple, I can code quickly and see

stranger:
I put Sellimits on the pound and left.
I listened to Strange and pressed the sell on the pound...

-Aleks-:

the robot is killing everything

terminator?

and the drone wings in the picture?

That's how I see the dollar going. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is how I see the dollar/yen moving), correct me if I'm wrong.