Nostalgic for the past? - page 21

khorosh:
Do you believe that your bike is always better?

Of course I do.

tara:
Of course.
And how can you make a tangent trend better? Unless you make a full automaton instead of a script. Is that what you mean?

khorosh:
How can you make a tangent trend better? Unless you make a full automaton instead of a script, is that what you mean?

It can only be done differently.

tara:

It can only be done in a different way.
There can only be one ray emanating from an extremum point with the condition of touching at one point at any given time. What are the options here?

khorosh:
There can be only one ray from the point of extremum with the condition of touching at one point at any given moment. What are the options here?

As many people as the code.

Your own is closer to your body. And it even squeaks in a kindly way...

It's like the price is just looking for a tangent! It's going right across! Ah, it's called a breakthrough! And it's all explained, but it's too late!

artmedia70:

As many people as the code.

Your own is closer to your body. And it even squeaks in a kindly way...

And my understanding is that if "it can be done differently" it means to draw it differently. But how can it be drawn differently through two points, one of which is an extremum, where the trend starts, and the other is a touch point of only one high (or low)?

My understanding is that if "it can be done differently" it means to draw it differently. But how can it be drawn differently through two points, one of which is an extremum, where the trend starts, and the other is a touch point of only one high (or low)?

------------------------------------------------

Don't disturb the man's "no-steel-gee-roving"! :-)

khorosh:
My understanding is that if "it can be done differently" it means to draw it differently. But how can it be drawn differently through two points, one of which is an extremum, where the trend starts, and the other is a touch point of only one high (or low)?

A tangent is the direction of the first derivative at a given point on a price chart and is drawn on its points, not on two or more points on a price chart. Only one point on the chart is used!

yosuf:
A tangent is the direction of the first derivative at a given point on a price chart and is plotted by its points, not by two or more points on a price chart. Only one point on the chart is used!

We are not talking about a pure tangent, but abouta ray coming from an extremum point (trend start) and touching the price chart at one point. If you want to join the discussion, you should read the posts concerning the question under discussion in their entirety. ) I am reminded of the robot's behavior when it hears a familiar word and begins to monotonously reproduce the text extracted from the memory and associated with the word). On the one hand it looks like a human, but it's kind of ridiculous.))

Reason: