FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1937

neyron:

For example.

1. Most brokers have a cap on the size of the bet

2. If someone puts in 1 million dollars, with a leverage of 1 to 500, half a billion dollars would hit the market?) WHY?

If you look at the amount of traders' accounts, they have more than 1 billion U.S. dollars in our country alone.

1. Do not call a broker brokerage house, the mechanics of dealing in FX is different from the classic stock market

2. Exhale and slowly read the terms of the contract. You will not get 500 leverage at 10 lots, 10 at most.

Виталий Кононюк:

If I were to tell you that hundreds of billions of dollars in turnover pass through in a day to service debt securities transactions of investment companies + servicing foreign trade transactions of legal entities, you would not believe me.

It's just that forex in terms of marginless margin trading has nothing to do with foreign exchange transactions. Rather like your bet at the nearest bookmaker's office on the outcome of a football match.

That's what I'm saying.

The problem is that the bankruptcy of a given office is not realistic and the bankruptcy can never be realistic.

and the client gets his winnings not from the office but from the market.

The main thing is that you do not need to worry about the real trading.

In the case of betting offices, the opposite is true.

the forex brokers do not open trading positions.

they just accept bets.

The conclusion follows automatically that these companies use a set of measures and technical means that make the number of winners on the exchange rate minimal.

They are traders who help to leak accounts (deliberately), they manipulate bets from slippage to forced closure of bets and just stupidly close the company and open a new one under another name.

Let's create a separate thread - how forex quotes are formed - who understands what - set it out,

what do we know - there are large trading floors - EBS, reuters (like?), there are smaller ones - HotSpot, Currenex(?)

there is also futures trading on the Chicago exchange - perhaps this dominates and spot goes after futures...

There is one question - if I understand correctly - spot and futures prices are different - the difference is calculated through interest rates -

the question is what happens when the rate changes - the futures are in place and the spot changes or vice versa or both change?

PS

the chicago exchange works 24 hours a day or like the moscow one - it does not work at night ?

Zogman:

Let's create a separate thread - how forex quotes are formed - who understands what - set it out,

what do we know - there are large trading floors - EBS, reuters (like?), there are smaller ones - HotSpot, Currenex(?)

there is also futures trading on the Chicago exchange - perhaps this dominates and spot goes after futures...

There is one question - if I understand correctly - spot and futures prices are different - the difference is calculated through interest rates -

the question is what happens when the rate changes - the futures are in place and the spot changes or vice versa or both change?

PS

the chicago exchange works 24 hours a day or like the moscow one - it does not work at night ?

Integral can also be added.

neyron:

That's my point.

If the office has something to do with real currency rates and makes real purchases this office can NEVER go bankrupt because it lives on interest, commissions, etc.

and the client gets his winnings not from the broker, but from the market.

The main thing is that you do not need to worry about the real trading.

In the case of betting offices, the opposite is true.

the forex brokers do not open trading positions.

they just accept bets.

the forex brokers do not open trading positions and just take bets. it automatically implies that these companies apply a range of measures and technical means that make the number of winners on the exchange rate minimal.

The main reason for that is the fact that the leverage is everywhere in the futures and equities markets - it's called a guarantee and the customer gets to win not from the brokerage company but from the market.

you oversimplify ...

Some DTs "put some of their trades on the market" that means transferring risks to counterparties ...

ps

leverage - there is everywhere and in the futures and stock market as well - it's called a collateral.

Zogman:

you are oversimplifying ...

some DTs "put some of their trades on the market" - so they transfer risk to counterparties ...

who are these few and where do they get the bottomless bag of money for leverage?

300 people will bet 3 lots at 1 to 500, that's 1.5 billion quid!

Why the hell are we selling oil, making cars and launching rockets into space?

There are hundreds of trillions at our fingertips. Take it away and divide it and let's live. )))))))

neyron:

who are some of these people and where do they get such a bottomless bag of money to service their leverage?

300 people will bet three lots at 1,500, that is 1.5 billion dollars!!!

Why the hell are we selling oil, making cars and launching rockets into space?

here are hundreds of trl at hand . take it away and divide it and we'll be alive)))))))

I'm sorry, do you understand that forex transactions between banks and exchanges...

they're exactly the same as "leverage" -

only there the mechanics are a bit more complicated - each bank has a "limit" on the other bank, which can be reviewed periodically by the banks risk department,

and if the position is within the limits - no problem - no delivery needed

Zogman:

I'm sorry, do you realise that forex transactions between banks and marketplaces

they're exactly the same "leverage" -

only there the mechanics are a bit more complicated - each bank has a "limit" on the other bank, which can be reviewed by the banks risk department periodically,

and if the position is within the limits - no problem - delivery is not needed

Banks generally do not work with futures, this is the vodchina of investment companies and private speculators. Banks have more sophisticated products, long term forwards or rates.

Futures price = spot price + (spot volume - CS volume) X (risk-free rate X time to maturity)

Zogman:

PS

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12342THERE IS EVERYTHING
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

neyron:

I think that the appearance of articles that the euro will fall even if Greece does not leave the eurozone is a sign of panic at brokerage companies.

they are trying to level out the obvious sign of a euro drop. plus Alpari has sent out a warning to everyone that they will be limiting profits on eurobucks bets

the brokers do not make any real bets on the real forex market, otherwise they do not really care how much a client bets and how much he wins from his bet.

They are bookmakers and the currency is a riding horse. and it should be forbidden to register brokers in offshore zones.

It is high time to improve the laws so that such bookmakers are outlawed.

)) i see a growth, let's see.
Reason: