FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1924

stranger:

Or no trousers))))

How the hell to be a scalper without an insider is beyond me.

neyron:
I don't know how to be a scalper without being an insider.

Why? I think scalping is just without an insider.

There is a guy who shows super results on myforbook and talks about night scalping, his nickname is Dimeon - I can look for a link to his results

Zogman:

Why? I think scalping is just without an insider.

There is a guy here who shows super results on myforbook and talks about night scalping - his nickname is Dimeon - I can look for a link to his results

Nah, no need, we are better off demonstrating here)

stranger:
Nah, don't, we'd rather have a demonstration here)
it's very simple - buy cheap sell expensive ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and most importantly fast fast fast ))))))) and many many many ))))))))))))

Zogman:
it's very simple - buy cheap sell expensive ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and most importantly fast fast fast ))))))) and many many many ))))))))))))
No, for us in practice)

Gold bought for a third day in a row

Zogman:
it's very simple - buy cheap sell expensive ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and most importantly fast fast fast ))))))) and lots of lots of lots of ))))))))))))
Yeah yeah yeah yeah. And then wham, the price goes the wrong way and the end of the profit)

PATRIOT46rus:

Gold has been buying for the third day in a row

It almost hit a low.

I wonder if it will go lower yet?

neyron:
900 still has room to fall ))

stranger:
Let's buy the pound, let's buy it)))

I wanted to take at 1.572 - there is 23.6% of the daily volatility, but I couldn't. I cannot put any pending orders - the robot is killing me and all pending orders are not his....