[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 165

I wonder if 2570 will break through at this rate? The next strong level is only 2470

snail09_1:

Well, the example I showed on M1 is the dragon. You hardly need any info on it, do you?

If price had broken the uptrend, there would have been a dead cat bounce. Come on, I'll shut up, I've already been advised to get a tambourine here.

I tried to look at dragons about five years ago (I don't remember the exact time - someone on the forum showed it to me)... I don't see anything... it's a complicated formation for visual analysis... if you see it and it works, good... go ahead and trade - why should you accept someone else's opinion...

Ishim:
Gone to mp3

Mp3 is like a rubber woman... there's no music... listen to ape, flex etc... with a proper amp and oomph... it cleans your chakras)))...

Vizard:

I tried to look at dragons about five years ago (can't remember the exact time - someone on the forum showed me this)... I can't see anything... it's a complicated formation for visual analysis... if you see it and it works, good... trade it - why do you need someone else's opinion...

Exactly. Vizard, it all went wrong because earlier you were telling bedtime stories and this morning)))

strangerr:
I see it didn't work out with height, brother Ishim?)))
no matter where, buy closed +13pp. now in sales from 1.2658.

strangerr:

Right. Vizard, it all went wrong because you were telling bedtime stories before and this morning)))

it went up a bit...that's it...what can you do if the sales are going ....))) i'm disappointed myself...

Vizard:

mp3 is like a rubber band ... there's no music ...listen to apes, flicks, etc...with a proper amp and oomph...cleans your chakras ))))...
i have a vintage vinyl! +! the discs are digital, i stupidly sold the vinyl - but i didn't have any good LPs... what's this? what i've highlighted.

Ishim:
I've got a vintage vivisie! +! the discs are digital, I stupidly sold the vinyl - but there were no good layers... and what was that I singled out?

ape and flex are formats without loss of quality... aux = digital-to-analog converter (a sound card in simple terms - only a good one... an external aux is better of course)...

The euro/dollar slipped to the lows of August 2010 in the early US session on Wednesday amid growing fears that European leaders will fail to agree on new measures to combat the crisis at the Brussels summit. "We know this meeting will end in nothing and the market will struggle to find drivers for growth," said Nick Bennenbrock, head of currency strategy at Wells Fargo in New York. - "Breaking a one-year low suggests there is potential for further declines in the single currency." Note that, according to an index calculated by JPMorgan, the implied volatility of 3-month options on G-7 currencies has reached its highest since January, making high-yielding currencies less attractive to buy

snail09_1:

And we'll be back to losing, because a channel = a relative concept. Well, if you trade without stops and even with lots, then yes - the channel. 8-). And what is the range of the 2-week flat, in pips? Is it impossible to make profit on it?

SZY. Why have you stopped accompanying your screenshots with the comment "nonsense"? Yes, I criticized, but only for good, humane reasons. I promoted your brand, almost promoted it, and you ruined it. Give me back "Brad" and at least pay me for the promotion!

I haven't figured out the channels yet..... you can probably tell by eye... You can see the dragon, can't you (I can't see it)...

SZY: That's not an answer ... it's bullshit :) ..... You can earn your own alcohol... I have people to feed ....)

Reason: