The dollar is getting stronger ??? - page 9

Infinity >> :

They have big debts because of their big minds rather than a strong economy, these debts have been going on for decades, and the U.S. made no secret of the fact that they have nothing to pay them back, so where does the sound economic logic come from ... there is none ... Now they think economically, before they had to think this way, they thought politically.

All information on US revenues and expenditures is in the public domain, investors all over the world are able to assess the solvency of the US as a borrower and they continue to bring their money into the US. Are they fools? Smart people are only here on this forum and the rest of us are fools? "If you're so smart, why are you so poor?"

Simple situation: you've created a strategy that consistently earns you 11% per annum. You borrowed from the bank at 5% and you only pay interest. Why should you pay back that debt? The bank is happy to get 5% interest forever. You are happy to get 6% interest. So everyone is happy.

Sound economic logic says that you only have to pay back the debt if you don't know what to do with the money. If you have an extra thousand and don't know where to put it, then it is better to pay some of it off than to gobble it up. If you can invest the thousand in an interest rate higher than what you pay to the bank, you don't pay it off, you invest it.

xenon13 >> :

Did you say everything? Two imbeciles.

read the other link now.

h ttp://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/federal-reserve-buys-more-100-mortgages-issued-2009/28343#

What were you trying to say? That the US is busy supporting its market, helping its economy and its citizens in hard times. So it has been known for a long time.

It is, of course, completely abnormal. Russia, for example, is only helping Putin's friends, helping all the citizens of the country is just stupid.

timbo писал(а) >>

What were you trying to say? That the US is busy supporting its market, helping its economy and its citizens in difficult times. So it has been known for a long time.

This is, of course, completely abnormal. Russia, for example, is only helping Putin's friends, helping all of its citizens is just stupid.

Read the comments of your kin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA

Here is a good article to continue the discussion about weak/strong dollar - G-7 Avoids Dollar Criticism, Warns Against Volatility. The G-7 countries are specifically pressuring the US to raise the dollar, or at least not to allow further depreciation, as it is hitting their economies hard.

Earlier, the FR representative said that the FR will keep the rate low, i.e. cheap dollar, as long as possible to help the economy out of the crisis, rather than to the lobby of importers, who advocated a stronger dollar.

timbo >>: Are they fools? Smart people are only here on this forum and the rest of us are fools? >> "If you're so smart, why are you so poor?"

What makes you think I signed everyone up as a fool? I didn't. I'm certainly not poor, if I don't work, then my generation will have more if they gobble it all up. And as for being smart or not... I am smart because I don't follow smart mobs like you who put themselves into the same system with the same logic of the crowd, claiming that their system of economic perception is the only correct and never deviate from it. And what will you do in those moments when things don't go by the rules, which is more logical in a changing world and economy? Nothing, just look for answers to simple questions in the vast field of economic knowledge which will probably lead nowhere. I see you're giving references of different nature to certain aspects, facts, etc., I can assume that you also pay taxes when you get tax returns, any profits, etc., because you see no other development, because you think that you have to pay them so that the state does something with it and then you will be rewarded! Most people do not see what is going on under their noses. Hence we can say that any non-standard but correct approach to any analysis will destroy the analysis of any crowd. (It doesn't have to be or can be, but it can't be without it).

A simple situation: you have created a strategy that consistently earns you 11% per annum. You borrowed from the bank at 5% and you only pay interest. Why should you pay back this debt? The bank is happy to get 5% interest forever. You are happy to get 6% interest. So everyone is happy.

Sound economic logic says that you only have to pay back the debt if you don't know what to do with the money. If you have an extra thousand and don't know where to put it, then it is better to pay some of it off than to gobble it up. If you can invest the thousand at an interest rate higher than what you pay to the bank, you don't pay it off, you invest it.

With that I completely agree with you, there is no speech!

Here is a good article to continue the discussion about the weak/strong dollar - G-7 Avoids Dollar Criticism, Warns Against Volatility. The G-7 countries are specifically pressuring the USA to raise the dollar or at least not to allow further depreciation, as it is hitting their economies hard.

I don't understand why you quoted what I said earlier in a different form, and earlier you didn't seem to agree with it, you contradict ***

On the subject of various facts there references and the like, you can find just as many opposing discussions on the internet,... so it cannot be a fact, nor can it be a fact for any near future. As for common sense and the like. "If everyone were so smart - there wouldn't be a crisis!", Wouldn't smart economists like you say, with publicly available information, have done the necessary analysis of their own economy for the future to correct all the flaws in the future. Yes, of course they did ... but the situation does not get any better from this, which means that a different analysis and approach are needed, and the statements in question are not the most effective from that point forward. None of the past events have been predicted by such methods, not the default, not the rise in the euro, not the crisis etc.

Galaxy >> :
timbo, I'm amazed at you, you're like Don Quixote, trying to explain "quantum physics" on your fingers (referring to info. resources available to everyone) to some ignoramus, who grimaces and "sucks the idea" about "the end of the world", courtesy of propaganda. No need to "put salt" on his inflamed mentality. The leader said the States are doomed, so they are doomed! It makes him feel better. You know, export-import, GDP, self-regulating economic system, ....

Ha .... It's funny even to listen to...

"sucked out of his finger" the idea of the "end of the world", courtesy of propaganda.

Have you seen any mention of propaganda mumbo jumbo anywhere??? You must have your own opinion about some propaganda, tell us where you heard such things, from which leader

>> the leader said the states are doomed, so they're doomed!

If you are aware of this propaganda, please share! I am not aware of this propaganda.

Infinity >> :

As for the various facts, references and the like, there are just as many opposing discussions on the internet... so it cannot be a fact, nor can it be a fact for any near future. As for common sense and the like. "If everyone was so smart - there wouldn't be a crisis!", Wouldn't smart economists like you say, with publicly available information, have done the necessary analysis of their own economy for the future to correct all the flaws in the future. Yes, of course they did ... but the situation does not get any better from this, which means that a different analysis and approach are needed, and the statements in question are not the most effective from that point forward. None of the past events have been predicted by such methods, not the default, not the rise in the euro, not the crisis etc..

Most of my references are not to discussion, which can be many and varied, but to facts. The last link was that a low national currency rate is beneficial for a normal country and that every normal country aims for this.

Some things are impossible to foresee. Or so: I predict that this crisis will end, and after it there will be other crises. Super-prediction. It is bound to come true. Except I can't decide on the details yet. One consolation is that no one can.

It should be clearly understood that not paying back debts is a thieving ideology. And it does not matter why a person thinks it is okay not to pay back. It may be because they think so and I also want to (and if you really want to, you can), maybe because he hopes in the future to use any chance or situation that arises so as not to pay back the main debt (or the donkey dies, or the Emperor dies), or maybe he is an honest thief. The purpose of this ideology is to confuse, so that one does not see or understand the impropriety of the situation. The easiest way to cheat another person is by taking advantage of his desire to get rich for free at someone else's expense. All of the most successful scams exploit this side of human psychology.

Infinity >> :

And what will you do when things don't go by the rules, which is more logical in a volatile world and economy? Nothing, just look for answers to simple questions in the vast field of economic knowledge, which will probably lead nowhere. I see you're giving references of different nature to certain aspects, facts, etc., I can assume that you also pay taxes when you get tax returns, any profits, etc., because you see no other development, because you think that you have to pay them so that the state does something with it and then you will be rewarded! Most of them don't see what's going on under their noses...

Oooh... where you're going. I know the classic Raskolnikov method.

gip >> :
One should clearly understand that not paying back debts is a thieving ideology. And it doesn't matter why a person thinks so, that it is okay not to pay back...

In all the situations described, no one is refusing to pay back the debt. It is simply that the repayment is postponed for a period of time with the mutual consent of all parties involved and to the mutual benefit of both.

Reason: