FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1742

Roman Busarov:
no way =) let's rant =))))
I'm not going to chew them out here. I bought an Audi last night like I said.

Zogman:
If you put Gandalf on the cover, it would sell well.)
he doesn't read you lazybones=) although it's fun to build software of course =)

stranger:
I'm not going to chew them up.
old man, don't be a bully =) you'd better tell them how the space ships are sailing through our theatre =)

What are you guys talking about? )) The Americans dropped the dollar a bit and you're glad they did :-D It'll all come back to normal ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
What are you talking about? )) Ameri pulled down the U.S. dollar a bit and you're just happy :-D It'll go back to normal ))

The problem is to make a profit, not to look at the charts =) the upward flight was outlined on Friday. the buyers did not give up their positions, and the farmers got closer. if on Friday the gap was over 100 pips, today it is less than 30 pips. and everyone who forced over 2 days, 70 pips and dumped them. classic =) (for the Euro)

in the pound, the farmers are below the buyers.

on the caddy, the buyers are higher than the sellers.

on the Audi, they haven't been in the neutral zone since Thursday.

Roman Busarov:

The problem is to make a profit, not to look at the charts =) the upward flight was outlined on Friday. the buyers did not give up their positions, and the farmers got closer. if on Friday the gap was over 100 pips, today it is less than 30 pips. and everyone who forced over 2 days, 70 pips and dumped them. classic =) (for the Euro)

in the pound, the farmers are below the buyers.

on the cheddar, the buyers are higher than the sellers.

on audi in the neutral zone since thursday

I wonder how it is that you do not look at any charts or figures or what else manages to do your job? )) I do not know where it was marked - it's a fact - something happened in Arabia - oil jumped, something else... In general they say they will raise the interest rate. It will not last long - a confused outburst ))

I don't give a damn who flattened it at all.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I wonder how you manage to do your job without looking at any charts or graphs or anything else? )) I do not know where it was marked - it's a fact - something happened in Arabia - oil went up, something else... In general they say they will raise the interest rate. It will not last long - it's a flurry ))
there is a good saying. Accidents are not random...

stranger:

I don't give a damn who flattened it at all.

The boys had their trousers down - they were about to be whipped :-D There were no plans to raise the rate, so it went up. It was expected. It will go lower. Only the quid sticks in the wheels.

Roman Busarov:
there is a good expression. Coincidences are not random...
now you're contradicting yourself ))
Reason: