FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1637

stranger:
With an ace?
Or with a 'map of the terrain'. )))

Old one, why did you drive me into sales? Now to look for a reversal again...

Nestradamus:

Old one, why did you drive me into sales? Now to look for a reversal again...

Told you so, if it bounces, it won't be far away)

stranger:
Told you that if it does bounce, it won't bounce far.)
Well, that's what I was insuring for... Blue support went down without a problem, didn't expect it to become a strong resistance!!!

Nestradamus:
Well, that's what I was insuring for... Blue support went down without a problem, didn't expect it to become a strong resistance!!!!
What's there to look for a bounce, watch how the Teacher starts to sell and buy)))

Yes, the pound has been cheated out of its buyers for good measure)))

stranger:
What's there to look for a rebound, just watch how the teacher sells and buy)))))
Duck disappeared, left him to his own devices, lured him and left him... What a bastard...

stranger:
Yes, in the pound the buyers were very well dumped))))
They have not been duped, they will be duped when the pound is without a pullback to 1.44. This will not be a good time, but it is not a reversal, the correction and the targets 1.59-1.60 have not been fulfilled yet, so I think .

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
They have not been dumped, they will be dumped when they do not rollback to 1.44, but now it is not the reversal, but the correction, and the targets at 1.59 have not been fulfilled yet, so I think.
I think that only kamikaze would hold two drawdowns, moreover, the end of this correction is far away.

Nestradamus:
The smoke from his campfire not only frightened away the mosquitoes, but everyone but Strange. Are you wearing a gas mask or something?
You call, HE will come out)))
Reason: