FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 117

artikul:
Watched a thriller last night and drank a lot with a woman )))) Had bull radical dreams all night )))) Wandered around in diapers ))))
I'll wipe my feet on bear skins ))))

stranger:

I take it Professor, your grail about "taking bodies out" knows nothing?)))

Taken and euros for 1778, let it be)

What are they doing to the pound and the euro? )

21april:
What are they doing to the pound and the euro? )
THEY buy from anyone willing to sell "on trend")

artikul:
Watched a thriller last night and drank a lot with a woman )))) Had bull radical dreams all night )))) Wandered around in diapers ))))
Ah, is that why you don't trade the euro? :-) that's the euro by definition. Take a closer look :-))) just kidding.

Silent:
Oh, is that why you don't trade the euro? :-) that's how the euro is, by definition. Take a closer look :-))) just kidding.
The professor is lost where to trade it :-)))

Guys, forget about the money )))) Life is beautiful ))))

stranger:
The professor is lost where to trade him ))))
The pound will give you many more fabulous reversals ))))

Silent:
Oh, is that why you don't trade the euro? :-) that's how the euro is, by definition. You should take a closer look :-))) just kidding.
just kidding. it makes no difference. everything goes to the EUR... the EUR is better if it's the one that wins the Eurovision Song Contest... and the euro is it, it's short for europe and it's all the same.

stranger:
The professor is lost where to trade him)))

Nowhere. Because it's the weekend and there's nothing to fidget about. You need to clear your mind of unnecessary stuff. And that's time. And time rules.

artikul:
Pound will give you many more fabulous reversals ))))
Eh, Professor, body blow is a classic, I showed Sensei the picture ten times before HIM began to flatten out))))
Reason: