FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 534

sxww:

Leshenka, I understand that your mental capacity is severely limited by the grid, but my screenshot does not show what anyone will ever do, but what they have been doing for the last two months.

Actively selling rubles for quid, mostly your Central Bank. I have added it just in case, otherwise you may not understand it).

Vasya, what have investors got to do with it?) Complete crap, you don't even know the difference between investors and speculators))))

Why don't you ask who is a ruble MM?)

lactone:
You should also ask who is the MM of the ruble)))
That's what Obama would say, I don't know)))

sxww:

Leshenka, I understand that your mental capacity is severely limited by the grid, but my screenshot does not show what anyone will ever do, but what they have been doing for the last two months.

Actively selling rubles for quid, mostly your Central Bank. I have added it just in case, otherwise you may not understand it).

Vasya, what have investors got to do with it?) Complete crap, you can't even tell investors from speculators))))

Well, what did you want to say, that your thinking pattern works somehow differently. In fact, you said the same thing. The strengthening of the ruble is coming from its sale to foreign investors on the Moscow bourse. This shows that there is a demand for the rouble from investors. Because, after strong inflation, it is not profitable to strengthen it strongly, the Central Bank will limit the supply of sales. When investors start discounting the rouble, the market will be crowded and the rouble will weaken and rise towards inflation.

You'd better tell us why volumes, not volumes and no price! Let's have a laugh!

Alexey Busygin:

Well, what did you mean to say, that your thought pattern, works somehow differently. In fact you said the same thing. The strengthening of the rouble, comes from its sale to foreign investors, on the Moscow stock exchange. This shows that there is a demand for the rouble from investors. Because, after strong inflation, it is not profitable to strengthen it strongly, the Central Bank will limit the supply of sales. When investors start discounting the ruble, the market will be crowded and the ruble will weaken and rise towards inflation.

You better tell us why volumes, not volumes and no price! Let's have a laugh!

Lesh, don't bullshit.

Volumes? Already laughed at, call the clowns who were buying euros last week and ask them, they already laughed.

Lesha, are brainless people like you, Mmmmoguchiy and HE clamped somewhere special?))

Alexey Busygin:

Well, what did you mean to say, that your thought pattern, works somehow differently. In fact you said the same thing. The strengthening of the rouble, comes from its sale to foreign investors, on the Moscow stock exchange. This shows that there is a demand for the rouble from investors. Because, after strong inflation, it is not profitable to strengthen it strongly, the Central Bank will limit the supply of sales. When investors start to discount the rouble, the market will be oversupplied and the rouble will weaken and rise towards inflation.

You better tell me why the volume, not the volume and no price! Let's have a laugh!

I will try to explain the real situation, if anything - Strange will correct or we will find the truth.

For starters, don't bring in inflation, we're talking purely about The market . not macroeconomics - "possible causes".

1. Speculators do not influence the price of the currency. The maximum is short-term and not essential. They have no capacity to do so, their sums are incomparable to the assets of the Central Bank. Buying even a few sacks of potatoes, even by dozens of buyers on the market, will have no effect on the price of potatoes put out by the state farm "Krasny Octyabr", which has harvested 900 tonnes.

2. The ruble is appreciating due to its purchases for foreign currency. Either investors with foreign capital come to the exchange and buy the rouble for their own purposes, or the Central Bank of Russia "drops" quid on the market and buys the existing supply for them. Again, the opportunities are different, don't forget.

3. For a future weakening of the rouble (expected, controlled and planned), all that is needed is for the Central Bank to enter the market to buy bucks/euros/ruble for roubles. That's it. There is no need to restrict anything.

4. As I understand it now, looking at the pair chart, the Central Bank sits and buys quid in the zones that are marked on the screenshot and doesn't give a shit. Or even everything below 65p/$ (I do not know what their price target is).

According to the classics. As they draw in books.

And further - upwards. I do not know how high and far - we will see it later.

It's a shame that my kitchen is closed for trading. I had to go and buy some)).

Those who see this picture, along with the Central Bank, are also buying the dollar.

And there is no need to point to some "investors" who will come and strengthen the rouble. A weak rouble is more profitable for those same investors, even in terms of logic.

sxww:

Lesh, don't bullshit.

Volumes? Already laughed at, call the clowns who bought euros last week and ask them, they already laughed.

Lesha, are brainless people like you, Mmmmoguchy and HE pecking around somewhere special?))
It's like I'm talking to a madman who has two fantasies. One is humble and afraid to come out and the other, which is always striving to get out and wiggle.

lactone:

2. The ruble strengthens by buying it for foreign currency. Whether investors with foreign capital come to the stock exchange and buy the rouble for their own purposes, or whether the Central Bank of Russia "drops" quid on the market and buys up the existing supply for them. Again, the options are different, mind you.

Changing the places of the terms does not change the sum. On the one hand they buy quid and on the other they sell roubles, if they were selling quid and buying roubles, the situation would be different.

Inflation is reflected in this way, by an increase in the price of goods.

Alexey Busygin:
It's like talking to a madman who has two fantasies. One is humble and afraid to come out and the second one is always looking for an excuse to make a fool out of himself.

I'm not hiding it, I'm looking at you and laughing.)

Alexey Busygin:

Changing the places of the terms does not change the sum. If they were selling dollars and buying roubles, the situation would be different.

Inflation is reflected as such, by an increase in the price of goods.

Lesha, it changes, you have been told who has what opportunities in terms of resources (money), so why are you defending your dead "theory" instead of thinking with your head and not with your seat?

All you said is almost like HE, lots of letters but no meaning, grow)

lactone:

Those who see this picture, along with the Central Bank, are also buying the dollar.

And there is no need to point to some "investors" who will come and strengthen the rouble. A weak rouble is more profitable for those same investors, even in terms of logic.

In order to weaken the ruble, there has to be a lot of rubles in the market, and in order to have a lot of rubles there, those who invest in the Moscow exchange market have to have them to begin with. The Central Bank will always sell their banknotes and always buy other people's banknotes. It is the law, it is everywhere, in all states.
Reason: