Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 86

Oleg Tsarkov:
Once he seemed to place his HP in signals, then removed it, apparently he started unsuccessfully, nothing good came out of that indicator for me).

Yes, maybe it was just a test! But until Lesha shows up, we can only guess. I hope he will please us with some great pips by the beginning of May.

Just remember the Championships, pilots were making such nice passages and pleased the community with grail curves.

And it's understandable - everyone wants a quick fix.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, maybe it was just a test! But until Lesha shows up, we can only guess. I really hope he will please us with some great pips by the beginning of May.

Just remember the Championships, pilots were making such nice passages and pleased the community with grail curves.

And it's understandable - for some reason, everyone wants to do it quickly and immediately.

They did, no doubt about it. But for me it is incomprehensible. Although, it may be that my trades range from an hour to several days, I just do not have any experience. But I've tried many times))

Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Предлагайте условия спарринга - время удержания и тд...

Thanks for the muzon ad. // not mine, naturally!

Just wanted some tension in the final hours of a month-long race.

Well, there's not much to it, is there? ....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thanks for the muzon ad. // not mine, of course!

Just wanted some tension in the final hours of the month-long race.

Well, you don't know, do you? ....

Wren, don't flatter yourself - it's about something else :)

Server Muradasilov:

Wren, don't flatter yourself - he means something else :)

OK.

Again, as usual, the essence of my words are understood only at kilometre 10 and not everyone.

In order to avoid such misunderstandings, if I understand correctly, they've come up with such a thing here:

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK.

Again, the point of my words, as usual, is understood only at kilometre 10

In order to avoid such misunderstandings, if I understand correctly, they have come up with such a trick here:

Just kidding ......

As of May only 18 participants have registered

10 participants withMetaTrader 5

8 participants with MetaTrader4

If you missed any of them, post here - we will add them. We have 2 participants from foreign branch of the forum.

Only 2 days to go - hurry up and register!

I was missed https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/294195 mt4
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Sparring E2
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Sparring E2
  • Vladimir Gorbachev
  • www.mql5.com
Участвую в спарринге Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo №2 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 Мониторинг счетов участников Регистрация на майский спарринг Конкурс на демо-счетах MetaQuotes №2
Reason: