FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1072

stranger:
these stripes are nothing.)

why would I do that?

the chicago patsaks have been throwing in some option zones...

here's this morning's drawing:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1046

it looks like it ran as written...

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1046 - Категория: общее обсуждение

_new-rena:
I suspect that Idler has read the Nobel forex laureates. If so, I didn't believe them.
Eidler can't read at all. He's got a dog-eat-dog. Meow.

and in addition =)

I was going to give you a quarter =) but I won't...

Myth63:

and in addition =)

I was going to give you a quarter =) but I won't...

kindness)

_new-rena:
kindness itself)
never mind, the harrier has gone...

Lesorub:
never mind, the harrier's gone...

yes, it did go, but the signal never appeared at all and its development dropped to zero.... in short, the index program is nothing.

the margin is already more than 50% of the depo and the output - ...., aaaaand in minus vabtse)))) well there are no words))))

that's it, plus one more advisor in the trash.

_new-rena:
yes, it did go, but the signal never appeared at all and its development dropped to zero.... in short, the index program is nothing.
never mind, it will show up on monday...

Lesorub:
never mind, he'll show up on monday...

i don't feel sorry for him, i've seen this kind of strategy before, but a long time ago) i'm not surprised in short. by the way, he's been winging the profit for a couple of days in a row...

_new-rena:

i don't feel sorry for him, i've seen this kind of strategy before, but a long time ago) i'm not surprised in short. by the way, he's been winging the profit for a couple of days in a row...

the only thing I will say... beautiful bang for buck =) but... he who is armed and he earned it =) it rarely flies out so that 70% of the deposit is laid =) to smoke bamboo for a year can (ordered the withdrawal) ... and now I'm boozing like hell for a week ... i'm moving to the country house =)

_new-rena:

spit it out, sell the moon...
Reason: