FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1814

Daniil Stolnikov:
in what's got nothing to do with it? haven't figured it out. why? ))
So that to understand at least that it was possible to start to buy the pound at the end of May. And all this time to keep positions open, fixing profit on impulses up and dividing on reversals. )))

Zogman:

I don't get it, Danil, if the greeks are going down - the euro and the other euros are going down and the quid is going up.

and you are writing about the stock market opening?

about a year ago it was - the worse the US economy, the better the stock market and the worse the quid -

then the CUE - the worse the economy was the more money printed and it poured into the stock market - and the quid went down,

Now I don't know.

and besides the forecast was yesterday

The fewer countries in the EU, the stronger the euro, it is time for the Greeks and the UK to kick the hell out of them.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Then, at least, to understand that it was possible to start to buy the pound at the end of May. And all this time to keep positions open, fixing profit on upward impulses and buying in on pullbacks. )))
Do you know what you are saying? ))

Zogman:

I don't get it, Danil, if the greeks are going down - the euro and the other euros are going down and the quid is going up.

and you are writing about the stock market opening?

about a year ago it was - the worse the US economy, the better the stock market and the worse the quid -

then the CUE - the worse the economy was the more money printed and it poured into the stock market - and the quid went down,

Now I don't know.

and besides the forecast was yesterday

"U.S. stocks extended losses Friday, on the heels of broad declines in European equities, amid uncertainty about a Greek bailout deal.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 181 points, or 1%, to 17858. Declines were broad-based, with all 30 Dow components in negative territory. "

you can translate it yourself ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Do you know what you're saying? ))

Of course. 100%. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Of course. 100%. ;)

Who knows - maybe you should have sold in mid-May and now you should be buying in on the pullback? ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Who knows - maybe you should have sold in mid-May and now you should have ponied up on the pullback? ;)

"Who knows" and "maybe" imply a 50/50 guess. With that approach, the crocodile's mouth will one day open again so much that he'll just rip it open. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

"Who knows" and "maybe" imply a 50/50 guess. With that approach, the crocodile's mouth will one day open again so much that he'll just rip it open. )))

Piss is not a bag to haul. Post factum, I have now also looked at the chart and given you a mid-May sell-off. What is your prediction now? Let's say for the next 1-2 weeks? Let's make a note ;) Let's find out if you're not playing the guessing game.

P.S. Oldie's prediction is already in. 100 farts up already can be considered a workout? I think not. The old one is playing 500 farts. So his prediction is 5520 + 500 = 6020.
Mine is the usual 5040-5090.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Pissing is not a bag of stones. Post factum, I have now also looked at the chart and given you a mid-May sell-off. What's your prognosis now? Let's say for the next 1-2 weeks? Let's make a note ;) Find out if you're not playing the guessing game.
I'm not going to carry bags for you. I don't give in to provocation and I don't play dumb. So you'll have to shut your crocodile mouth yourself. )))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Pissing is not a bag of stones. Post factum, I have now also looked at the chart and given you a mid-May sale. What's your prognosis now? Let's say for the next 1-2 weeks? Let's make a note ;) Let's find out if you're not playing the guessing game.

P.S. Oldie's prediction is already in. 100 farts up already can be considered a workout? I think not. The old one is playing 500 farts. Hence, his prediction 5520 + 500 = 6020.
I made one mistake - in the word "forecast") Once again nobody knows the future, you just sometimes face situations when you have the advantage on your side and you clearly see the future price movement from A to Z. But if there is no such situation, the price moves in the previous direction, that's all you need to do.)
Reason: