FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1970

new-rena:
I don't have a multi. I've been trading one pair lately.
But I do...I changed a lot of things and put them on mt5...From April 21 to today I counted 4 kilos in equity and 3.5 in the balance.

azfaraon:
I do use it, but I changed a lot of things and put it on mt5... From April 21 to today I counted 4 kilos in equity and 3.5 kilos in the balance.

I know it's a good deal. The only question is how long a trade is open at most?

I've got a friend who's using it... I've changed a lot of things...

I just went off the deep end and went nowhere...

new-rena:

I know it's a good deal. The only question is how long a trade is open at most?

I don't know how long it takes to open a deal.

I don't know, but he's got a lot of rubbish in his code...

azfaraon:
I put a stop on a trade and a close on a reverse signal...
I don't get it... I want to write the same thing on 5-rka, but I'll start in two months. I want to write the same chip on a 5-pack but I may start later, in about two months.

new-rena:
interesting. yes, you can scribble it that way and you can even calculate it roughly. i didn't realise... I want to write the same chip on the 5-pc, but later, in two months I will start.
I already have one on the 5)))

azfaraon:
I already have one for 5))))

Well, someone has, it's clear)))) I also want to )

The main thing is to be a client of a broker who has the entire suite of forex pairs.

new-rena:

Well, someone has, that much is clear)))) I also want to )

The main thing is to be a client of a broker who has the whole set of forex pairs.

If you do not have currency, you may calculate it yourself but you have to follow some principles to match quotes with current prices... ).

azfaraon:
I was wondering what if I used an owl (if there is no currency, the owl itself can do the math... but how do quotations match current prices )...
The difference may be +/- 20 pips. If your trades are not very short - the discrepancy may not have much impact.

-Aleks-:
Why this conclusion about equity? Each instrument moves differently, albeit often along a common vector.
If the lots are counted, then no nerves will be enough to wait out the profit. at most, with your own, minus the spread. accordingly, equity is down.

-Aleks-:

I don't have a multi-currency system, just diversification into different pairs. Therefore the correlation is somewhat indirect. I haven't done any deeper research, but I notice that there is a lag in the movement of derivatives and I'm thinking of trying to exploit that...

This is how the ATS robot works...

couldn't eat the link, goes nowhere...

i heard some success when trying to predict the movement of a pair absent from a triangle and getting a signal. i failed personally. tried to record a sequence of pair movements in the triangle and did not give a consistent algorithm. My maximum result was a predicted profit of up to 100% per year, if I reaped half of the deposit, because rapid withdrawal is also problematic.

Reason: