reverse constant loosing EA to change it in a constant winning

Hi, would like to know if it even happen to you to get a constant loosing EA (based on a strategie supposed to be a winning one) ? If yes, does anybody tried to <inverse> the EA based on the fact that if it loose really constantly when it send buy or sell order, it would be bettre to send sell and buy order ?

Could it be a solution ?

Me current EA is suppose to detect when currency fly over it high on a certain timeframe, and cacth the following breakout by secrising any small profit and SL is based on the low of a periond in the sametime frame

but the result looks more like a top and bottom chase.

Just wanted to know if you ever experienced this, did you tried to reverse it and what was the result ? I ask because it is not so easy to do on an ea like mine and I want to know what kind of result it can give

thank you

That is exactly what I thought of today.

I am now trying to reverse my EA to see if it will work.

Obviously you need to take into account the fact, that if you're

only losing commissions, you'll lose them when you reverse the EA.

Your loses need to be bugger than the spread.

when you realize that you can open a BUY and a SELL at the very same moment on the same currency pair..

and end up LOSING on both positions..

you will understand the 'reversing a losing EA' question

TuTBaluT wrote >>

That is exactly what I thought of today.

I am now trying to reverse my EA to see if it will work.

Obviously you need to take into account the fact, that if you're

only losing commissions, you'll lose them when you reverse the EA.

Your loses need to be bugger than the spread.

Yes i undestand, but let me tell you that it loose so much that you can increase the spread to 6 on major and it could still show excellent return....

i will post more this evening, it more difficult i would though

Thank you, good lock

I have had the experience of creating a heavily losing EA and then creating a mirror image of that EA that turned profitable.

Like TuTBaluT said, I pay close attention to the losses to be sure the losses are a good deal higher than total trades X spread before trying to reverse

an EA. Its not always easy either because seldom was it as simple as just reversing buy and sell symmetry.

Reason: