FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1808

lactone:

World conspiracy, annunaki uprising, etc.

If the author of the article (and the mega-experts from the liberalist Elephant) are so confident in their conclusions, then they should have sold the flat and bought the quid.

I take it the author didn't do that, so there is no value in these "I WOULD have said...!" statements.

and all economists would be rich do you believe in this utopia?

Alexey Busygin:
Why didn't he use it then? Maybe it wasn't a prediction after all, but a guess that he wasn't sure of after all.
the question "if you're so smart, why are you so poor?" in action.

lactone:

Today or tomorrow we can "smoke". The main levels in the EUR/USD have worked out, so anything is possible.

Although experience suggests that the Amer will have a regular "Friday extremum" tomorrow.

The only thing is that I bought some gold and will hold it.

How do you know where Doll's levels are?

lactone:

Today or tomorrow we can "smoke". The main levels in the EUR/USD have worked out, so anything is possible.

Although experience suggests that the Amer will have a regular "Friday extremum" tomorrow.

The only thing is that I bought some gold and will hold it.

If you smoke today and tomorrow, you may smoke after tomorrow and after tomorrow

Daniil Stolnikov:
and all economists would be rich do you believe in this utopia?

read carefully what I wrote.

You seem to believe in this utopia as you originally posted about the article with the prediction.

Daniil Stolnikov:
the question "if you're so smart, why are you so poor?" in action
Is that a question, or an answer?

Daniil Stolnikov:
How do you know where Doll's levels are?

I don't know who you mean.

I wrote about my levels.

Alexey Busygin:
If you smoke today, you can smoke after tomorrow and after, after tomorrow
Thank you, cap!

lactone:
Thanks, Cap!
Smoke to your heart's content, as long as there's plenty of oxygen.

Our sensei either hid or went bankrupt. Now I'm looking at the pam stats and nothing is showing up
Reason: