FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1467

2035977:
If it passes 1.10, then towards 1.13, but there is good support at 1.10.
what is the support at the top ?
thank you!

I don't know about 1.13. Maybe a little up at 1.1025 and down to poke the buyers. The trend is down!

And Idler didn't give the go-ahead. So down.
Only down .)

tuma88:

What place in the contest ?
probably 1580 ?
Thank you!

It was 600, but, didn't read the terms and conditions that any trades close at 12.00, drained 4.5k.... and fucked up all the stats.

Tuma, I have been interested for a little over a month... Working only with my hands, and only on my own. Although (khatabych) once advised very well. So, please do not judge severely, all I write here (lay out) purely personal observations, and the truth, I do not pretend in any way.

_new-rena:
Yeah, well... the risk is off the charts....
In a full lot, considering the funnies, yeah... It's a big risk, but if you look at the account statistics, it turns out to be well within the limits.

tuma88:
thank you !
I'm sorry, the resistance level. It's around 1.1030.

2035977:

It was 600, but, didn't read the terms and conditions that any trades close at 12.00, drained 4.5k.... and fucked up all the stats.

Tuma, I have been interested for a little over a month... Working only with my hands, and only on my own. Although (khatabych) once advised very well. So, please do not judge severely, all I write here (lay out) is purely personal observations, and the truth, I in no way pretend.

How do they close?
I have an open . ( also in the competition). place 1990.
Do you mean rollover?

2035977:
I'm sorry, the resistance level. It is around 1.1030
Well, that's fine.)
The puzzle is done.
Waiting for the rebound in the morning/night .

Out, see you tomorrow )

Thank you!

tuma88:
Thank you!

I don't know about 1.13. Maybe a little up at 1.1025 and down to poke the buyers. The trend is down!

And Idler didn't give the go-ahead. So down.
Only down .)
On the H1 and H4 it will be going down clearly (according to my readings), but, I've already made the same mistake, the forecast was to sell, and I sold... The result of the day - 3.5.... After that I started to be more careful with forecasts for a day or two ahead.

tuma88:

how do they close?
I have an open one . ( also in the contest). place 1990
Maybe you mean rollover ?

I don't know what you mean exactly, but the fact remains...

Watch the closing time on loss-making trades.

_new-rena:

North, you know the difference between you and me?

After a while I post the maths of the process on the forum and you post the product on the market.

And this screenshot is an advertisement most likely.

I agree, it sounds like an advertisement...

deleted...

Somehow I didn't think of it.

We put something out there for free, but I'm sorry you have to pay for something in this life...

Isn't there a diver on the loose?

Pay attention to the given time and behaviour. I think the diver has shown itself.... If so, there will be a reversal in the near future. (+ to yesterday's possible scenario)

Reason: