Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 12

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

go to "all posts" on your profile -> change the language to English. There will be new messages there :)

That's right.

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

An extra 30k is never too much

What do they charge you for?

Fedor Arkhipov #:
What do they charge you for?

You can get credit for rating increases. But they are pennies. In freelancing, for example, you need much less time and text to earn much more... so it's a nice little thing, no more

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

You can get credit for rating increases. But they are pennies. In freelancing, for example, you need much less time and text to earn much more... so it's a nice little thing, no more

And I don't get paid for ratings.

Fedor Arkhipov #:
I don't get paid for ratings.

The main thing is to get paid for freelancing ;)

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

You can get credit for rating increases. But they are pennies. In freelancing, for example, you need much less time and text to earn much more... so it's a nice little thing, no more.

yeah, pennies

my browser pays me better

and you don't have to write anything

just use it and that's it.

i thought they'd give me a quid today, and then they gave me 218 and took it all away

but the quid was mine ;)

so .......

Renat Akhtyamov #:

my browser pays me better

You don't have to write anything.

Just use it.

What kind of browser and who is using whom - the browser's user or the user's browser?

Yevhenii Levchenko #:
What kind of browser and who is using whom - the browser's browser or the browser's browser?

google brave

And for a quicker drip, here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/392460/page6#comment_29099453

Россия намекнула на платежи в BTC за нефть
Россия намекнула на платежи в BTC за нефть
  • www.mql5.com
На текущий момент BTC падает после обновления максимумов - это говорит о том что идёт закупка BTC + доллар падает. Так бывает не так часто...

Renat Akhtyamov #:

google brave

In short, the browser blocks and pushes your ad? It rakes in money by giving the user a part of it (according to Wikipedia: 15% - for itself, 15% - the platform on which it is placed and 70% - the user). And all sorts of googles go away?

In general, the user's browser...

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

In short, the browser blocks other people's ads and pushes its own ads? It makes money by giving the user a part of it (according to Wikipedia: 15% for itself, 15% - the platform on which it is placed and 70% - the user). And all sorts of googles go away?

So, the browser of the user...

yeah

I don't know the ins and outs, but it's something to do with advertising

Reason: