FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 934

wild_hedgehog:
The chance is not great, but I will buy it if it goes lower.)

No, we don't need Kolyan. But reasonable risk limits are needed.

Here was the low the other day - 1.1097. Taking into account the spread and put 1.11. The stop is short. Even if it will go down, the Kolyan is not afraid.

I repeat my thesis: one should cut losses and increase profits. But it is the other way around: one keeps losses to the bitter end and cuts profits. )))

wild_hedgehog:
Not much chance, but if it goes under, I'll buy more. if it goes under, I'm going under ))
Maybe then, buy lower.

Alexey:
Maybe, then, to buy lower.
If it goes lower - I will buy some more... 3 more hours of chatter
Bicus:

No, we don't need Kolyan. But reasonable risk limits are needed.

Here was the low the other day - 1.1097. Taking into account the spread and put 1.11. The stop is short. Even if it will go down, the Kolyan is not afraid.

I repeat my thesis: one should cut losses and increase profits. But it is the other way around: one keeps losses to the bitter end and cuts profits. )))

I withdrew a long time ago (change brokerage house), the remaining depo is tiny, the risk is nowhere to cut

wild_hedgehog:
on the eu, the comments will be post facto, I understand that everyone is clever at once...

or they don't trade it...

my opinion - before 1.06 you should not even think about buying

Bicus:
Anything is possible. A level that allows for an acceptable stop. If you don't buy in such situations, then it's better not to trade at all.

Catching knives where there are no support levels even on a 10-year history?

You can buy every 10pps like that.

lactone:

You can buy every 10pp.

So show us your trades. Let's see. Because everyone is so clever.

)))

Taki bought euros from the current ones. The pending 1.11 is still hanging on.

lactone:

That way you can buy every 10pp.

it's weird, we have...

Bicus:

So show us your trades. Let's see. Everybody's a smart-ass.

)))

y now only buy gold with about 1200 hanging, the goals are undecided (not below 1290)

Well, and waiting to buy the pound for a long time at 1.52 or as it happens. (but not from the current).

here I think even a special account to open a cross audiuchif or kiwiichif, if they roll back down. Again, for a long time. May be even for half a year.

All these deals and plans - without stops, of course.

That's it.

I won't be getting into Audi or Kiwi in the coming months for sure. Neither will the yen.

SEVER11:

It's weird, we have...

I do:

1.06 or so.

here we go on the eu

Who is an extreme, you can try to buy at 1.1050

Reason: