EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 262

ULAD:
In these times, it is those who break the rules of the game who make money in the forex market. Of course I am talking about the big players.
Not only that. I got a hundred in that pick.

sever30:

GBP/bucks buy 1.58239, TP 1.58513, SL 1.57099; sell 1.57099, TP 1.56758, SL 1.58239. Saw three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

TP.

rensbit:
Not only that. I took a hundred in that pic.

It was a gap. If you keep risking like that, Uncle Kolya's coming, for sure. The DC's gaps are asymmetrical and not in your favor.

Hello all!!!

gip:

There was a gap. If you keep risking like this, Uncle Kolya will come, for sure. The brokerage house is asymmetrical on gaps and not in your favour.
My brokerage company did not have a gap (in my sense, a price gap). And even more, there was the end of a three. Plus, on lower TF, the trend has changed (maybe someone was buying (it's not the first time I've seen such an effect)). And there is nowhere without a reasonable stop.

Please help me choose a broker...

Yes and it looks like there will be a correction in the form of a horizontal triangle or similar figure. IMHO.

rensbit:
There was no gap (in my sense of a price gap) in my DC. And even more, there was the end of the three. Plus, the trend changed on lower TFs (maybe someone was buying (it's not the first time I've seen this effect)). And we cannot do without a reasonable stop.
Well done, I also noticed it on m15 and I bought at 1.3090. Sold at 1.3205.

rensbit:
Yes and it looks like there will be a correction in the form of a horizontal triangle or similar figure. IMHO.

Suit yourself, it's my job to warn you. You're not the first or the last to get dumped in such situations. Naive, Bernank of some sort or Trishka to predict waves :)))

RekkeR:

If we don't know the rules that work, we think they don't exist. Example Sever30. You can walk along the Baltic coast and not see amber stones if you don't know what they look like, but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

It's not acidic to break the rules now.

Yeah, everything seems to be going according to plan. I'm a little worried about Friday's dollar/euro/yen buying. I don't want to go over. I'm thinking of adding more.
Reason: