FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 446

Lesorub:
is that a skip from the man with the spear in his head?
And on the yen half of the sales closed for nothing, I was right - 107.
stranger:


everyone will be torn...

Lesorub:


everyone will be torn...

stranger:

Just so we're all clear, the way I see the pound is...

You can see far out to 2025 somewhere... ))

Evra down xD
stranger:
And on the yen I closed half of the sales for nothing, I was right - 107.

I have a preference for black for the time being.

No change in the Aussie yet.


stranger:
And on yen I closed a half of sales for nothing, I was right - 107.

Most likely, but I hold the buy at 117,40 for now (hoping for 123, it dies last).

And for Audi it is necessary to look tomorrow, now I even do not open it