FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 440

iIDLERr:
come on .5150 but mo.

Buy, learn what a correction is)

On London, you buy and hold on to a dip.)

stranger:

Buy, learn what a correction is)

On London on a dip you buy and hold)

down more than up. go ahead, fool around, teacher to the rescue).

iIDLERr:
(it's more down there than up there. go ahead and play dumb, teacher to the rescue).

I'm telling you seriously and you think what you want. I'm not going to buy it, enough selling on the euro aad, just stating a fact.

Buying from the 5030-50 range in 2-3 hours.

As for "there is more than here", how do you determine this, by the method of the teacher, by poke?)))

stranger:

I'm telling you seriously, and you think what you want. I'm not going to buy it, enough selling on the euro aad, just stating a fact.

Buying out of the 5030-50 range in 2-3 hours.

Yes, at the moment it looks very likely that the correction will be up. If confirmed, I'll sell then from around 1.5150. ))

tol64:
Yes, at the moment it looks very likely that the correction will be up. If confirmed, I'll sell then from around 1.5150. ))
Better not to rush to sell for a couple of days. As for the JPY, I closed a half of the sales at the opening, I will wait for the rest, it may take too much time there.

all the koloputs...

what I want, what I play.

last buy signal from 50% correction, TP 5139

Lesorub:

all the koloputs...

what I want, what I play.

last buy signal from 50% correction, TP 5139

That's why you're sitting on the danglers.

stranger:
Better not rush the sales for a couple of days. Yen closed half of the sales at the open, with the rest I will wait for a while, it might take a while there too.
Ok. We will look at the situation.

Think about it further =)

stranger:
That's why you're sitting on the danglers.

will screw you and your bai...

to 4894.

from there 5391 TR.

Reason: