FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 435

Myth63:

not trading or analysing...

rouble slowly selling to 43

Mifushko, it's actually dough. it's a good idea to analyse it. this weekend all the more so.

stranger:
You want a review in a fortnight already?)) The Guru has worked for so many years...
So much for the new Guru and Guru and HE. (clowns)))))))

iIDLERr:
Mifushko, it's money. It's a good idea to analyze it on a weekend.

i remember i got into an argument with you once already back in '13.... who's your friend Malzaharca or whatever his name is...

Again, what I don't understand, what I can't calculate, I'm not interested... even if it's a 10 million dollar bust, I don't give a shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Ishim:
So much for the new Guru and Guru and HE. (clowns)))))))
I feel I defended you for nothing... be more restrained....

In all seriousness, the ratio on the quid scares me, 13% in sales and 87 in purchases, the same was on the chif one-to-one before it took off.

Myth63:
I feel I defended you for nothing... be more discreet....
Oh, it's so strict around here...

Myth63:

i remember i got into an argument with you once already back in '13.... who's your friend Malzaharca or whatever his name is...

Again, what I don't understand, what I can't calculate, I'm not interested... even if it's a 10 million pound debacle, Shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly i have a hard time imagining an mm that can handle 300 pips. check out the rand, it'll be interesting.

iIDLERr:
(wicked) to be honest, I have a hard time imagining an mm that can handle 300 pips of procrastination. check out rand, it'll be interesting.
i have 620 only the first partial...))))))))

Ishim:
i have 620 only the first partial...))))))))
sorry, bro Tantric, that's not trading, that's clowning.

iIDLERr:
(wicked) honestly, i have a hard time imagining an mm that can withstand 300 pips of procrastination. check out rand, it'll be interesting.
look at the signal =) 733 pips of drawdown on caddy from the smallest order... about this MM had 10+% weekly profit =) but it's just a learning curve...
Reason: