FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 362

stranger:
No mats!!!!
What does it mean to get in the flow? )))

artikul:
Why so gloomy? )))

because I assumed all this a long time ago, but have only seen it with my own eyes now.

The difficulty in solving the problem is that there is a myriad of information and opinions, and until you check them all, you can't throw them all away.

_new-rena:

because I assumed all this a long time ago, but have only seen it with my own eyes now.

The difficulty in solving the problem is that there is a myriad of information and opinions, and until you check them all, you can't throw them all away.

What was your algebra grade at school? )))

artikul:
What was your algebra grade in school? )))
I don't consider marks as I didn't know below 5 figures, same thing apart from school.

artikul:
What does it mean to hit the stream? )))
It's when it's hot.)) But for some reason Rena said, if you get it, you'll get it right away, maybe he's got the wrong jet))))

stranger:
It's a hit when))) But for some reason Rena said if you hit it, you'll sell it right away, maybe he's got the wrong flow))))
i don't have any last minute deposits. once in a ...tenth i have them just in case. it's not a drain if you don't trade roubles and stuff...

_new-rena:
I don't consider marks because I didn't know below 5 digits, and the same is true apart from school.
An aghebra is a set of some values with certain actions defined over these values )))) As you see, to solve the problem with a set of quotations from the formal point of view other people's opinions are not required ))) It's all about the actions and or operations that need to be thought up for these quotes to solve the problem efficiently ))))

artikul:
The algebra is a set of quantities with certain actions defined above these quantities)))) As you can see, to solve the problem with a set of quotations from the formal point of view, you don't need the opinions of others.) It's only a matter of actions and or operations that need to be performed on these quotes to solve the problem efficiently)))

Here is the solution: look at the graph (and I have already shown it for a while), draw a conclusion, arbitrate and thank the kitchens if they pay out.

Algebra is needed in the beginning, until there is a solution. then again and well, but a hundred times easier.

_new-rena:
the solution here is this: look at the graph (and I have shown it for a while), draw a conclusion, arbitrate and thank the kitchens if they pay out.
Is there a solution to make the kitchens pay you for arbitrage? )))

artikul:
An agebra is a set of quantities with certain actions defined over these quantities )))) As you see, to solve the problem with a set of quotes from the formal point of view, no other opinions are needed )))) It's only in actions and or operations which need to be performed on these quotes to solve the problem effectively)))
Which was once studied in grade 5-6 of a parochial school))))
Reason: