FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 357

Spekul:
where's your parity?

not all at once..... time will tell...

It's time to replenish the portfolio with all sorts of goodies and wait for the harvest...

Spekul:
Myth what on the bucksoen?
a hold on the segue from last week's Tuesday overhang=)

how are the night jumpers doing ?

Kino:

how are the night jumpers doing ?

So are the kiwi buyers)

stranger:
So do the Kiwi buyers)
This is the pair we still have to wait for...

SEVER11:
This is the pair we have to wait for...

Oooh, we have to wait for it at 0.5)

I thought from 77 will be some kind of correction, they did not and will not give for a long time, figure-three, which we still have to catch, and if the half of it will break even, that's why I don't see any sense to buy the Kiwi. It's a long time.

stranger:

I thought there will be a correction from 77, they didn't and won't for a long time, figure-three, which we have to catch, and if the half of it will fail, that's good, that's why I don't see the point of buying the Kiwi. It's a long time.

for now its target 72 this week =))) and in february if only from 6880 for now =)

Myth63:
Well so far the target is 72 for this week =))) and in February if only from 6880 for now =)
That's realistic. Until the next correction.

stranger:

I thought from 77 will be some kind of correction, they did not and will not give for a long time, figure-three, which we still have to catch, and if the half of it will break even, that's why I don't see any sense to buy the Kiwi. It's a long time.

You may enter in a long time and wisely, if the deposit allows you to do so.

SEVER11:

at a long time and wisely, it is in principle possible to enter, if the depot will allow

Nah, don't even draw it up)
Reason: