FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 759

IRIP:
What about me?

Just posted material explaining that the RULE is being artificially squeezed... was that, a hint. =)
You're right in principle...... it may not be verbatim, but even the street mutt is thinking about it. It is noisy because it is topical. Ask Sever (he once hinted at it) ...... It is not the fact that this diversion was invented by others, nor is it the fact that the fall in the ruble is bad for Russia in terms of geopolitics.

gnawingmarket:
In principle, you've got it right: ...... It's not a fact that it is literally true, but that it's a diversion - even a mutt in the yard is thinking about it. It is noisy because it is topical. Ask Sever (he once hinted at it) ...... It is not the fact that the idea of this diversion was not invented by others, nor is it the fact that the fall in the ruble is bad for Russia in terms of geopolitics.
The Americans or those who are behind it, it is a fact. People need something to eat and wear every day, they do not give a damn about geopolitics.

gnawingmarket:

Ukrainians are, as always, the most "clever and knowledgeable" ...............

How do you know about the spot and the issue.......... have you personally been there and participated? If no, then shut up.......... If yes, then I will give you the mailing address - send a description of the events....... and do not forget to specify the return address, please, otherwise I will not believe you.

About TV, it's true in principle....... I would add, "And especially do not read the Internet.

ignore the bully, let him bubble =)

Let's talk more about forex.

What do you think about the trading system we made?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37348/page758#comment_1248155

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия. - Страница 758 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:
It was the Americans or those behind them, that's a fact. People need something to eat and wear every day, they don't give a fuck about geopolitics.
There are enough of them in Moscow and, I think, not at an "average" level.

stranger:

Irip, what's the ruble to test?

That is the point, it may continue to rise.

And I cannot predict a market that is ALREADY growing. Are the volumes there? Where are the consolidation prices?

where are the levels?

now we are really seeing a situation where the currency does not lend itself to "analysis" - and is simply "bullied"

stranger:
The americans or those behind them did it, it's a fact. People need something to eat and wear every day, they don't give a fuck about geopolitics.

that would be true if we kept a tight peg to the dollar.

And for some reason everyone is trying to impose it.

I'm a big country - I should not care - whoever wants to trade with me for roubles. The cheaper the rouble, the better for me.

stranger:

Irip, what's the ruble to test?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/2793641/usdrub-d1-brokercreditservice-cyprus-limited

the mood is already showing after the new year

График USDRUB, D1, 2014.12.21 09:39 UTC, BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo
График USDRUB, D1, 2014.12.21 09:39 UTC, BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDRUB. Период графика: D1. Брокер: BrokerCreditService (Cyprus) Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2014.12.21 09:39 UTC.

IRIP:

So that's the point, the rise could continue.

And I cannot predict a market that is ALREADY rising. Are the volumes there? Where are the consolidation prices?

where are the levels?

now we are really seeing a situation where the currency is not "analysed" - and is simply "bullied"

There is no volume on the downside.

Look at the screenshot.

I just put the parameters 20 and 60, what's your H1 and D?

gnawingmarket:
There are enough of them in Moscow and, I think, not at an "average" level.
I asked a question a long time ago: who has been buying up the dollar since '08? I don't know who it was in Moscow and how, but if you find the answer to that question, you'll know everything).
Reason: