FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 376

gnawingmarket:

Pay attention to the henna - it's in the reversal resistance zone, it pierced something, rebounded and went back to resistance again....... I'm worried - it corresponds to the big trend.

I think the focus is now on the pound, given yesterday's forecast.....

Evgen-ya1:
funny!))) and rude!
That tells me, Mademoiselle, that you're not quite there yet.............

gnawingmarket:
That tells me, Mademoiselle, that you're not quite up to speed yet.............
the man is learning. let's see if we can still use it...

gnawingmarket:
That tells me, Mademoiselle, that you are not quite up to speed yet.............
and i know about the Kiwi))) it went well// but the yen is much more interesting

Evgen-ya1:
and i know about the kiwi)))) it went right// but the yen is much more interesting
there's not a single pair that goes wrong, if anything...

What do you mean? There is foreseeable movement and there are interventions. There is no way we can foresee interventions, that's one way of saying "not so".

Yen at the very top.........dollar is pushing! ......... the strength of the pair is 95%.......watch whether it will push upwards.

gip:
What do you mean? There is foreseeable movement and there are interventions. There is no way we can foresee interventions, that's one way of putting it.
everything is perfectly predictable, regardless of external influences

gip:
What do you mean? There is foreseeable movement and there are interventions. There is no way we can foresee interventions, you could say "not so".
There is an entry point, a level, but how do you predict the movement? To know where and when it will come, you need at least to see the future.

Oh, come on, that's it. There's the occasional zyu defracting on a tenfold scale. There are only five of those situations a year, how can you predict them? It's impossible.
Reason: