FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 599

Roman Busarov:
Not if you don't want short stakes
He's got 10 points baklava too)))

azfaraon:
He's got 10 pips.)))

I've already answered that for me 10 iron pips a day + and nothing in minus is the best option. You can trade 1000+- every day and stupidly go 0.

-

vaz:

I've already answered that for me 10 iron pips a day + and nothing in minus is the best option. You can trade 1000+- every day and stupidly go 0.

-

))))))))))))

azfaraon:
))))))))))))
In general, I don't know many people who understand trading. I only ask questions of people who have been trading for a long time and understand.

vaz:
In general, I don't know many people who understand trading. I only ask questions of people who have been trading for a long time and understand.

I know I know I know nothing )))))))

azfaraon:

I know I know I know nothing )))))))

Everyone is now euro at 1.11703.

vaz:

-

like high quality scalping? =)

1.1140 that's where it's at ...

vaz:
All now the Euro at 1.11703.
1197 won't get through before the American close, better to buy Kadik with a short stop to 1.31

Roman Busarov:
like high quality scalping ? =)
So I'm only on the Jew. Yeah, no, goodbye. The main ones are harrier, kiwi, kangaroo, pound. Sometimes exotics and pairs (if it's a sure thing). Also a dream to catch gold! Bottom.
Reason: