FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 77

ZetM:
Guys, there's a significant difference between working markings and trading mark ings. Do you need trade markings? There will be, no question about it.
interesting to see, but at this stage I am interested in the IA itself, and how applicable it is in each specific situation is a matter of experience

ZetM:
Guys, there's a significant difference between working markings and trading mark ings. Do you need trade markings? We will, no problem.

What criteria do you use to separate them?

ZetM:
Guys, there's a significant difference between working markings and trading mark ings. Do you need trade markings? We will, no problem.
Interesting to see.

strangerr:

That's interesting, can you elaborate?
I don't need to teach you, I am still in the process of learning the truth. I think I have grasped the basics, but there are a lot of riddles in his teachings, and I have yet to find answers to them. I think you are the most intelligent person on this forum.

What was that trend continuation pattern on Friday? Something so classic, classic. Not a rhombus, of course, maybe a parallelogram or a square:

chepikds:

By what criteria do you divide?
The question is so strange that I don't know how to answer it.

ZetM:
The question is so strange that I don't know how to answer it.

What are the differences then? what does it mean to work? it seems to be clear from the trade...

sidi1:
I do not need to teach you, I am still in the knowledge of the truth. I think I have grasped the basics, but there are many riddles in his teachings, to which I will have to find answers. I think you are the most intelligent person on this forum.

Thank you, of course, but I would like to see, maybe some thoughts would come to mind.

DragonSL:

What was that trend continuation pattern on Friday? Something so classic, classic. Not a diamond, of course, maybe a parallelogram:

Duh, some kind of disharmony...)))

chepikds:

What's the difference then? what do you mean working? i think it's clear with trading...

Now revised my forecasts for today. Price, all repeated as planned. You'd have to be a complete moron to take a dump on my "markings" today (they were all talking about going down). Look for the cause elsewhere....))

P.S. If, for you, Stranger is the best of all, and trade on his forecasts, why was it necessary to trade on my markups...))) All day, put out markings with a major move to the downside, how was it possible to drain on my markings if the price was going down, I don't understand, confused by two lines? ....))) Interesting... You make trading decisions without understanding my markings and it's my fault? ....)))

Reason: