FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 602

Ishim:
hello from fleabagger )))))))))
Come on, just kidding) Let's talk about lepsins again)

Ilya, I don't get it, why are you fooling the elders? He shows me pictures of the moon falling down, I don't look at him, I think he must have fallen down well, I open it and...

stranger:

How much money?)))

I wasn't asking about points, why are you running around the field?) How much did you say on the sells?

Better take a bag of rubles and go to the shop for cigarettes, tomorrow you'll have to go with two bags)))))

I have never understood what difference how much money makes?
Whose fucking business is it?

one asshole said that he's so cool that he doesn't work for points, he works for money... and go on like parrots...

the more you make, the more money you make. The bigger the deposit, the more money you make... Von Zorich works with 0.1 lot and does not care... What difference does it make how much money?!

IRIP:

I have never understood what difference it makes how much money?

One bullshit says that he is so cool that he does not work for points, but for money... and then he goes on like parrots...

the amount of money you make depends on the size of the deposit. The bigger the deposit, the more money you make... Von Zorich works with 0.1 lot and does not care... What difference does it make how much money?!

It doesn't matter how much.

artikul:

Finally, at the opening of the current hour, the prog confirmed the rise in audi ))))

try it, just take the daily levels

now the audi is almost at the daily plate

well before the start of this year

IRIP:

now the audi is almost at the daily plate which started well before

long before the beginning of this year.

Unfortunately, nothing but the euras turns me on ))))

IRIP:

now the audi is almost at the daily plate which started well before

long before the beginning of this year.

There's just a third day of buying around 8245 being stuffed in there. And if you mean this, it's not a very strong spot.

IRIP:

I never understood, what difference does it make how much money?

One bullshit says that he is so cool that he does not work for points, but for money... and then he goes on like parrots...

the amount of money you make depends on the size of the deposit. The bigger the deposit, the more money you make... Von Zorich works with 0.1 lot and does not care... What difference does it make how much money?!

IRIP, not in the mood, or your deposit in rubles?

What's wrong? Why are you so aggressive?

Strange is bored and asks questions so he has something to talk about...

I'd like to talk too, but I'm writing a program, I don't have time...

stranger:
Ilya, I do not understand, what are you fooling the elders? The moon is showing a picture of the fall, I do not look at it, I think it must have fallen well and I open it and...

and - what?

selling it....

The euro has worked off, the euro pound and the poundchief are left (I promised to show them).

We'll talk about the euro tonight.

Ilij:

and - what?

selling it....

the euro has worked off, the euro pound and the poundchief are left (i promised to take out the tees)

and we'll talk about the euro tonight

And what to talk about it, the price is 2433, resistance at 2575, support at 2344, near these levels you can watch it, and here.
Reason: