Anybody have the RBM indicator? - page 3

hi

thanks a million FX_sniper

as for the people who continue to babble piles of

dullness i have no comment for them beside May God Bless their poor soul and grant them health.

argetibh:
This a terrible trading strategy that it not profitable, I dont know people like CURRENCYSHMUCK= TOTO that are big scum scammers in this forum can already solicite to someone prodiuce an E A to metrader 4 to this guy sell

Please be advice of this guy that has been deleted all his post in documentation

Look how he with bad habits want things , dont give nothing to him,

and nothing want to write about this very terrible trading strategy andf answer

this guy that it is SCAM FRAUD

Hehehehe, this does not surprise me, ok how about this, I removed the indicator and we can give him the indicator if he posts something in exchange to everyone's liking if he already has it, oh well, next time then whahahahaaha

laters,

FX Sniper

What's all the fuss about ?

Promised myself I would stay clear of these forums. Anyhow, here is the indicator you want, it is very basic in design and coding as well so I honestly do not understand what all the fuss is about.

From what I can see, it is kind of useless in any case, but that is just me, perhaps you can see something better hehehehe

Regards,

FX Sniper

Files:
rb.gif  13 kb

currencyshmuck:

thanks a million FX_sniper

as for the people who continue to babble piles of

dullness i have no comment for them beside May God Bless their poor soul and grant them health.

You are most welcome

hi

Dear FX_Sniper ,

i am so sorry you choose to listen to people who always emphasizes the negetive .

i know for fact that you are a cool guy.

i read many of your posts in various forums.

please stay great as you always were !

argetibh:
This a terrible trading strategy that it not profitable, I dont know people like CURRENCYSHMUCK= TOTO that are big scum scammers in this forum can already solicite to someone prodiuce an E A to metrader 4 to this guy sell

Please be advice of this guy that has been deleted all his post in documentation

Look how he with bad habits want things , dont give nothing to him,

and nothing want to write about this very terrible trading strategy andf answer

this guy that it is SCAM FRAUD

I don't want to involve in something, but what are you talking about?

currencyshmuck:
Dear FX_Sniper ,

i am so sorry you choose to listen to people who always emphasizes the negetive .

i know for fact that you are a cool guy.

i read many of your posts in various forums.

please stay great as you always were !

hehehehehe :D:D no worries, was just having fun with that fella - sometimes the best way to win an argument is to just agree and let them figure it out themselves in the end

laters,

FX Sniper

shoot him

I am with FXSniper , this man doesn t deserve anything , it hurts that you come s late to remove the indicator

anywhy it is good for continuing giving him fished rotten to guys like CURRENCYSHMUCK a suckssocks of whatever gives him of something free

this man is a BIGSCAMMER FRAUD. and it is in society with a poorly guy name TOTO

Hi C S,

I think people in this forum r right, you've never given something to this forum.

I had recieved pm from you, in www.fx-review.com forum that you said I'm idiot, when I asked you an ebook EZ trade for swap, you couldn't give it but you asked me to find in e-mule very-very bad.

I know you r always looking for ebooks in many forum, but never share to other people ........

So if you r really a good man share what you have

hi

hi 4xtrader ,

i remember you indeed but why you saying those things about me?

didnt i helped you? i directed you on how to find what you looking for,what you expected that i feed you with the spoon?

i really dont get those ungrateful dudes.

go figure

Reason: